Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need suggestions to start-up stevia cultivation.

Register

Click Here!

riveon

Hi everyone i have a doubt on stevia cultivation. I'm starting a farm in Andhra Pradesh where the temperature may fluctuate to a max of 46 degree Celsius in May - June

I want to know if i can grow the crop by doing either of the following

1. Grow a temporary Climber vegetable crop with a 3 month growing period to cover the stevia crop during summer season?

2. Can I use a tarpaulin or green cover to protect the crop from direct sunlight.

Thanks,
S. Bhargav Rishi Kant

saikf15f

Hello Sir ,

We are doing stevia cultivation , we provide Stevia Saplings , guidance ,and also marketing.

Regards,
Sainath K

truefruits

I
Hello Sir ,

We are doing stevia cultivation , we provide Stevia Saplings , guidance ,and also marketing.

Regards,
Sainath K
Interested on stevia cultivation as inter crop in 6 yr old Mango garden@ Nellore District. Kindly guide me in this regard.

sunny_1983

Hello,
I am Sunny Yadav from Kolkata west bengal india. I have a 6 Kattah of land out of which 3 kattah is vacant. As such i have planning for cultivation of Shagun & teak wood. Kindly Advice

My Contact details
(9831335676)

greenlandfns

Hi everyone i have a doubt on stevia cultivation. I'm starting a farm in Andhra Pradesh where the temperature may fluctuate to a max of 46 degree Celsius in May - June

I want to know if i can grow the crop by doing either of the following

1. Grow a temporary Climber vegetable crop with a 3 month growing period to cover the stevia crop during summer season?

2. Can I use a tarpaulin or green cover to protect the crop from direct sunlight.

Thanks,
S. Bhargav Rishi Kant
You don't have to do any of the things if you can follow certain systems for micro climate control in your farm area, organic farming/vruksha ayurveda systems of cultivation practices. You can see the practical model under our consultancy in AP at: www.jayajagannathatrust.in where even in 46 degree celsius the plants are remaining strong and healthy. Please contact us for further details about our consultancy services for Integrated Green Farming Project-Sustainable Farm Development and Management System-High Value Crops-Multi Cultivation Organic System. Please mail to: greenlandfns@gmail.com