Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need suggestions to start-up Goat Farming in Tamil Nadu.

Register

Click Here!

suresh15

I am planning to start a goat farm in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. I searched a lot and learnt some very basics on goat farming. However i am bit confused and hesitate to start because of fear of marketing and mostly prices are fixed by middlemen. Moreover there are 10-12 goat farms have been closed in my area due to lack of profit. Please kindly give me your valuable suggestions and current conditions prevailing in the market, especially in Tamilnadu. And if to start stall fed goat farm, which goat breed is suitable..?

aksharambs

We are start-up business consulting company, we surely can help you built your dream business.

Get consultation for your goat farming queries- One Stop Complete Solution

Business Plans /Project Report – Goat Farming

Thanks & Regards,

Meticulous Business Solutions Private Limited

info@meticulousbizsol.com

+91 9921671578
Meticulous Business Solutions Private Limited - A startup Business Consulting Company

su_29555

I am planning to start a goat farm in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. I searched a lot and learnt some very basics on goat farming. However i am bit confused and hesitate to start because of fear of marketing and mostly prices are fixed by middlemen. Moreover there are 10-12 goat farms have been closed in my area due to lack of profit. Please kindly give me your valuable suggestions and current conditions prevailing in the market, especially in Tamilnadu. And if to start stall fed goat farm, which goat breed is suitable..?
Mr Suresh , we are the consultant in Goat Farming which is "Still fed - Hi Breed Goat developer in consultation with the Government Doctors Supervision" . We can guide for total project .
In the mean time , you are requested to furnish the following basic data.
1. The Area for grassing with water facility .
2. the Investment amount how much.
The decision of the project is depending on the below facts.
Regards
Sam
Chennai