Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need suggestions to start-up desi cow shelter under mango tree

Register

Click Here!

arn64092

sir
i am planning to set up a small dairy farm in chennai outskirt. i have six acres of lease land consist of mango trees. is it advisable to have cows under mango tree, because of insects,ants and snakes. Hope I can cultivate fodder in this land in between trees. pl suggest.

alchemistjk

You can contact us for complete Consultation for Dairy Farming and also we can give complete consultation or Project Report for getting Subsidy/Loan .

Odor is a big problem in Food Industries, Dairy Farms, Slaughter Houses, Food Parks, Sugar Mills etc. Also, Pollution Control Boards have certain rules & regulations which have to be comply by all the Industries in this regards.

We provide cheap and effective Microbial Culture for removing Odor instantly, ETP/STP, Quick Composting of Solid Waste, Waste water Treatment and Natural Cleaning Of Pond & Lagoons and reduces sludge of Agri & solid / organic waste.

For further queries and product requirement please mail/call us on:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EcolAgro Venture Pvt.Ltd
One Stop Solution For AgriBiz,Cold Chain and Solid Waste.
An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
Mail Id: agrifoodbiz.india@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ecol.agro
Cell: 07544012577, 9260995976,9260992195
Landline: 0522-2347200

greenlandfns

sir
i am planning to set up a small dairy farm in chennai outskirt. i have six acres of lease land consist of mango trees. is it advisable to have cows under mango tree, because of insects,ants and snakes. Hope I can cultivate fodder in this land in between trees. pl suggest.
Yes. Of course, you can do many inter crops and also cultivate fodder for cattle and have cows/dairy project along with mango plantation. We provide complete consultancy services for multi crop farming/inter cropping in plantations including mango plantations, and also for all kind of dairy, animal husbandry projects. Please see our posts and responses to queries in this site. For further details, please mail us with your land, location, project vision and investment capacities to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com