Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need suggestions to start farming of aloevera on contract

Register

Click Here!

mokasanapradip

Dear sir
I have land in Gujarat.
please suggest me how to start farming of Aloevera,and what is refund,and how to do contract with company

alok212003

Hi Pradip
I am a chemical engineer having about 15 years of experience in aloe vera farming and processing of aloe vera leave into value added products which having a good market potential n India and overseas as well. I will guide you in land preparation ,cultivation, maintenance of the plants,irrigation, pest control,de-weedification etc. and processing of aloe vera leaves .The average return will depend on so many factors. As per thumb rule, you will get 60-80 MT of aloe vera leaves per acre per ton and will get a return of Rs.2.5o per kg of leave. and Rs.30.00 to 35.00 per ltr/kg of aloe vera base products which is produced from aloe vera leave.For getting more details in regards to techno-commercial aspects , please contact me:
Er.Alok Ranjan Dutta

B.E.(CHEMICAL);M.I.E.;P.G.D.M.M.;P.G.D.P.T.

CONSULTANT ENGINEER
Kolkata:700061

Whats app no:093306 27195

Land Line: +91-033-24939727

+91-08335950049

+91-09163772225

Facebook: alok.dutta.1675@facebook.com

spshri

Dear Sir am shreedhar patil from Karnataka am deep thinking about this forming and how to sell with nearby company please give contact number number of Karnataka chemical engineer