Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need suggestions to start and set up mushroom cultivation

Register

Click Here!

surajsunar

Need suggestions to start and set up mushroom cultivation and processing business. In Meghalaya the state government has planned to start mushroom project and I have been asked by government official to submit project report for the initiation. So kindly guide me.

Last edited:

intertrade

Need suggestions to start and set up mushroom cultivation and processing business. In my state government has planned to start mushroom project and I have been asked by government official to submit project report for the initiation. So kindly guide me.
Call me,
Shall coop in essential details to get bank funding, subsidy.

Mobile. 9620 557190. Bangalore.

surajsunar

@surajsunar ---Please mention which state you belong to, so that you get better response from our members.
Sir I belong from Meghalaya, please guide me how to prepare project report and other necessary tips to be taken care. Government is also interested to set up food processing unit as well, if required whom and where to contact. Thank you.

futurezen

Need suggestions to start and set up mushroom cultivation and processing business. In Meghalaya the state government has planned to start mushroom project and I have been asked by government official to submit project report for the initiation. So kindly guide me.
Please Connect to us. We assist the Client in Mushroom Project Entire Setup. We also prepare Project Report to submit to government and Banks.
Call on 8500 970 470

intertrade

Dear Surajsunar,

appreciate your interest and little bit of intelligence on the subject you raised.

you are strongly suggested to understand basics of this business...

project preparation is not about numbers, is of essential details incorporated in nutshell as per RBI guidelines,
no one shall teach anyone else to prepare a Techno Economical Feasibility Report in complete details as required.

i am into this profession since 1991 and aware updated terms, have prepared, implement many such projects since them with respective government approvals.

like many around, projection is NOT tom, dick, harry's job to play around, it shall be everyone's waste of time.

FYI,
during 2003 i have been requested to identify, prepare projection for 50,000 acres of virgin forest land in Meghalaya, Assam states, which i did in 4 weeks living on site, and have got the 27 divisions of projections approved from respective ministers and CM of Meghalaya.

availing financial support as per government schemes needs right connections and understandings to get things done efficiently and in time and it does cost money.

if you are really serious and capable of a sizeable investment as investor's contribution you may have a tele conversation with me for other terms and gist of projection.

Mobile: 9620 557190, 7010 334055. Bangalore.

Looking forward.

delunkang

Hi guys,
to start any kind of agricultural business the first and prior thing is to gain knowledge about the particular farm. Mushrooms cultivation is one of the easiest as well as the difficult task performed by the businessman. To promote the business farm the basic facts about cultivation is the environment where the mushrooms perform to grow. Mushrooms enlarge from spaws, not seeds. Almost all types of mushrooms select to grow in dark, dusk, moist, and sunless places. I am a businessman, and that to be running a mushroom farm. Initially, I was confused about mushroom farming then I took help from one company that is Agrinoon (Fujian) Ecological Agriculture Company Limited.
Thank you