Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

NEED SUGGESTIONS TO PURCHASE MURRAH BUFFALOES IN JALORE, RAJASTHAN.

Register

Click Here!

parvana

I WANT TO SET UP MY MILK DAIRY AS WELL AS VEGETABLES CROPS....SO PLS . SUGGEST ME FROM WHERE I CAN PURCHASE HF COWS AND MURRAH BUFFALOES...I AM FROM JALORE RAJASTHAN.....CALL ON 9636266959( ONLY FROM RAJASTHAN
hlo sir i am ashok from haryana in jind district in a small village i provide u the best murrah buffalos in low price which gave 18ltr milk pr day.contact us 8901074330

The Supreme Agrotech has more than 10+ years in supplying cows and buffaloes of high productivity and pedigree.
We have assisted numerous dairy farmers and cattle breeders with advice, selection, procurement and shipment of their Buffaloes & Dairy Cows.

1. Pure Murrah Buffaloes of excellent body confirmation, Good udder, tightly curled horns, dairy temperament and milk yields of 10 to 20 liters per day.

2. Holstein, Jersey, and HF crossbred cows of excellent body confirmation, Good udder, dairy temperament with milk yield capacity of 20 to 40 liters milk per day

3. We also specialize in sourcing of indigenous breeds of Cow’s like Gir, Sahiwal, Tharparker, Rathi, and Kankrej

All our cows, buffaloes, heifers and bulls are disease free and have great tolerance to hot and cold climatic conditions and breed regularly. Cows, buffaloes, and bulls sourced by us are reliable and superior.

Transportation of cattle to all states across India is available.

Please feel to contact us with your requirement on 9052825854, 9948033733 or srujan.prasad@thesupremeagrotech.com

Attachments

Last edited:

devnsarkar

GGDFCS India – Consultancy Summary
We develops your Farm Dairy Project / Various Milk Products Process Unit at your own Agro – Commercial land area and with Complete infrastructure for Farm sector based on Productive herd , shed design and construction , bio gas and waste re-cycling management , milking parlor , Milking machines , vaccines , dairy lab equipments , medicines , productive and reproductive technologies , Vety. Clinic set up , cooling equipments , dairy farm sanitizers , nutrition for productive animals , routine shed + milking + feeding + breeding + various milk products unit with process section management , Milk Processing plant with capacity 10 K – 1.0 Lac / LPD including specific products , Cattle Feed Unit , Manpower management with HY Dairy Cows & Buffaloes , etc
On Farm sector ,
we provides complete infrastructure development with techno-commercial implementation on scientific basis.. Breed wise parent stock selection with procurement & supply of adults and growers. Also establish the complete comfort shed management , preventive health care , feeding systems with fodder & grazing management , breeding , calving & hygiene management to support various growth parameters in Dairy Farming …
Dr. Dev N Sarkar ,
dnsarkar41419@gmail.com [ 09424824775 / 09424529457 ]
Ratlam (M.P.) / Dholpur (Rajasthan)..