Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need suggestions to get loan for goat farming from bank in Karnataka.

Register

Click Here!

murali m joshi

Hello Sir/Madam
Am Murali Manohar Joshi from Mandya, now am working as lecturer in bengaluru, am intrested in agriculture and goat farming so please inform how to start goat farm and how to get loan from bank

Thanking you

Am waiting for your valuable response

Murali Manohar joshi

greenlandfns

Hello Sir/Madam
Am Murali Manohar Joshi from Mandya, now am working as lecturer in bengaluru, am intrested in agriculture and goat farming so please inform how to start goat farm and how to get loan from bank

Thanking you

Murali Manohar joshi
We provide complete consultancy services (Concept to Completion-all services, preparing DPR for loan and marketing guidance) for Goat Farm Project and all farming and farm based projects: Integrated Green Farm Projects-Sustainable Farm Development & Management Systems-High Value Crops Multi Cultivation Organic System, and all other projects such as Animal Husbandry, Fishery, Organic Farm Tourism etc. Please mail us details of land, project location and your contact details: greenlandfns@gmail.com

yashath

Hello Sir/Madam

Thanking you

Murali Manohar joshi
pls call to me kumar.v from Bangalore 8660175366

murali5757

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am planing to start 500 number goat farm and rabbit farming, I have seen 8 acres of land for lease and I have quetion regarding loan, do i get loan on leased land as i dont have any other property, I have taken 8 acres land for lease for 10 years and I have project report ready please help me how to get loan my contact number is 9739008256.