Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need suggestions for cultivation of Red Sandal (or) Sri Gandham?

Register

Click Here!

urramana

Can any one please respond to my query below
1. Do we need any license required from State \ Central Government before (or) after planting the Red Sandal (or) Sri Gandham?
2. What is the best way to purchase the red sandal and Sri Gandham i.e is from Private Nursery or Government Nursery?
3. How can we get the information about "Government approved to planting the RedSandal Wood and Sandal Wood in Patta lands"?
4. How can we get the subsidiry from Government after planting these?

Can you please respond above 4 queries.

Thanks,
Venkata Ramana.
Hyderabad.

ankit12121

In new window of microsoft it is something critical to understand about the icons and guys on of the most important icon my computer is now you can get and search with the help of where is this computer windows 10. Just connect with it and get all the deep knowledge of the open my computer in windows 10.

mallyaash0710

Can any one please respond to my query below
1. Do we need any license required from State \ Central Government before (or) after planting the Red Sandal (or) Sri Gandham?
2. What is the best way to purchase the red sandal and Sri Gandham i.e is from Private Nursery or Government Nursery?
3. How can we get the information about "Government approved to planting the RedSandal Wood and Sandal Wood in Patta lands"?
4. How can we get the subsidiry from Government after planting these?

Can you please respond above 4 queries.

Thanks,
Venkata Ramana.
Hyderabad.

Sir,

I have a resource who can supply red sandal at 3800 per kg with licensed and permitted documents.Trees are 60+ years old and 100 ft tall.We currently have 1000+ tonnes cut pieces.
Please revert for more info

You can watsapp on 9880929710