Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need suggestions for agro or bio-related business with low investment

Register

Click Here!

astro89

Hello,
I have a 32000 sq ft land and a 2000 sq ft 3-storey building in the industrial region far from the city. I have a postgraduate in biosciences and want to start a any agro and bio-related business which have very good 'real' market demand both in India and abroad.It must require low investment with good returns and fast turnover times.

Please give me as many suggestions as possible which can be done in the limited land and building available.

syamsaranya

Hello, Can you post more details of the location.? It might help in understanding more about the potential you may have. Good luck.!

astro89

Hello, Can you post more details of the location.? It might help in understanding more about the potential you may have. Good luck.!
Land is located in Kolkata in the industrial region. Ground water and electricity is available.Any other details you need?

You can go for biomass (agriculture waste/ residue) pellet production. It is a renewable energy to replace fossil fuel in industry, cooking, heating etc. It is a future fuel and having great Demand-Supply Gas and it will increasing day by day.

We are govt accredited ESCO actively involved in energy efficiency and renewable energy since 1995. We are promoting biomass pellet plant, rendering consultancy to set up the plant on turnkey basis with marketing arrangements. If you are interested, please contact

Thanks and regards
Pramod Hati

Last edited by a moderator: