Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need suggestion on which crops to grow

Register

Click Here!

rakeshrajeev

I have bought 5 acres of land in chickmaglure by loan. Karnataka I want to grow sandal,teak,red sandalwood and black pepper as these plant yield starts after three years .until how I repay the loan.please any one suggest me which crops I can harvest till 3years so that I could have a good income .

sugureshwar

I have bought 5 acres of land in chickmaglure by loan. Karnataka I want to grow sandal,teak,red sandalwood and black pepper as these plant yield starts after three years .until how I repay the loan.please any one suggest me which crops I can harvest till 3years so that I could have a good income .
Sandal trees

greenlandfns

Land in Chickmagalur area is suitable for many High Value Crops, including short term crops that can generate income within 60-90 days onward, and there is now black pepper (bush variety) that starts yield from 6 month onward. You can go for coffee also (now dwarf available that yields within one year) and plant sandal and red sandal and many other short term and long term yielding tree crops along with other crops.
If you are ready for the minimum investment required, approximately Rs 3- lakh per acre including infrastructure like water supply (bore well or open well etc), we can assure around Rs. 5-10 Lakh income per acre from first year onward through multi crop farming with our consultancy support (Concept to Completion Consultancy Services: C2CS), starting from crop planning, planting material supply to marketing of products. Income can be generated within 60-90 days also if the land is suitable for such crops and there many that can be done under multi crop organic system. Please see our diverse posts in this site about High Value Crops farming and related matters. Search: Well-Known Member: greenlandfns. If interested to take our consultancy service, please mail us your farm details and contact details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

dandy235

Land in Chickmagalur area is suitable for many High Value Crops, including short term crops that can generate income within 60-90 days onward, and there is now black pepper (bush variety) that starts yield from 6 month onward. You can go for coffee also (now dwarf available that yields within one year) and plant sandal and red sandal and many other short term and long term yielding tree crops along with other crops.
If you are ready for the minimum investment required, approximately Rs 3- lakh per acre including infrastructure like water supply (bore well or open well etc), we can assure around Rs. 5-10 Lakh income per acre from first year onward through multi crop farming with our consultancy support (Concept to Completion Consultancy Services: C2CS), starting from crop planning, planting material supply to marketing of products. Income can be generated within 60-90 days also if the land is suitable for such crops and there many that can be done under multi crop organic system. Please see our diverse posts in this site about High Value Crops farming and related matters. Search: Well-Known Member: greenlandfns. If interested to take our consultancy service, please mail us your farm details and contact details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
charges for consultancy ?

pioneeragri

Hi

You may please contact us for detailed guidance, counseling and consultancy services for all agri crops. We will guide you for best site-specific crops according to your set of conditions. Regards

Dr Ubaid Khan, Ph.D. (soil Science)
Senior Consultant
Pioneer Aromatics & Agri Solutions
Email: sales@pioneeragri.com
Mob: +91-9889478275 ; +91-9452268275