Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need suggestion on what can be cultivated in my 6 acres of land

Register

Click Here!

vrbhat

Namaste
This is Vigneshwar Bhat. I have some agriculture land where I am growing arecanut, Banana, ginger and coconut. I have extra 6 acres partial land, I am just wondering what can I cultivate there ? I was thinking to grow the Sandal tree, is it worth?
And is there any opportunity to do the business with arecanut ? hear mediators are notorious hence farmers are struggling.
Regards
Vigneshwar Bhat

greenlandfns

Namaste
This is Vigneshwar Bhat. I have some agriculture land where I am growing arecanut, Banana, ginger and coconut. I have extra 6 acres partial land, I am just wondering what can I cultivate there ? I was thinking to grow the Sandal tree, is it worth?
And is there any opportunity to do the business with arecanut ? hear mediators are notorious hence farmers are struggling.
Regards
Vigneshwar Bhat
Please see our diverse posts in this site about consultancy services for high value crops etc: Well Known Member: greenlandfns
Mail us for further details with land details and location and your contact details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

venkcae3

Namaste
Regards
Vigneshwar Bhat
medicinal herbs good for intercrop contact 9666647177

green tech

Namaste
Regards
Vigneshwar Bhat