Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Suggestion for Dry land plantation.

Register

Click Here!

usha hanumanth

Hello All

I'm Usha,mother of two kids from Bangalore.I'm planning to start farming in my fathers land which was left doing nothing from past 25 years,due to various reasons.Now starting farming to show my kids how village lifestyle and to keep them close to nature(will be visiting my village regularly which is 2.5 hours of journey from Bangalore home).My village land is very dry land and soil also not good.So me planning for some easy or less maintenance crop/plantation as water source is also not good need to purely depend on bore wells.Mainly want to see greenery in my farm land.Planning to do some course to gain knowledge about ZBNF and organic farm.Please advise about any what's up group or add me if any one is already part of any group.

Malabar Neem is one I have in my mind.Aloe Vera marketing problem is what surrounding villagers or my friends are facing.Due to serious man power/labors /dry land/water problem so my parents,relatives and all other villagers are advising to go less maintenance plantation.

As of now i only can visit monthly twice , i'll be able to dedicated completely myself after 8 years,so want to make my land fertile/good from now on wards by following organic or ZBNF methods.

Need your valuable suggestions and guidelines. Thank you all.

Regards
Usha
M:8892883237.

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)