Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Need stevia plant or seed for farming in Gujarat

Register

Click Here!

minesh25

good morning all,
I am from gujarat, ahmedabad. this season I willing to farming stevia plant, but i do not have any address or contact detail who is provide me plant or seed for farming.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

agr123

Hi
We get medicinal plants cultivated and provide buyback facility to the farmer. Whatever crop you want to cultivate, you will have to buy the planting material (fertilizer, seeds, saplings, tubers) from us. On the stamp, you will have a copy of it and the other will be with us, in the buyback agreement, your production company will buy,

The number of years of farming will be the agreement for that year

If there is cultivation in 5 acres or more than 5 acres, then the company will give the transport of production from the second year, at least it has to be done only then the agreement will be done.

Aloe vera 10 acres
Stevia 2 acres
White musli 2 acres
Black turmeric 1 acre
Moringa 5 acres
Ashwagandha 5 acres
Amla 3 acres
Asparagus 2 acres

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

kozeyd

Growing stevia is easy in well-drained beds or large containers, and the leaves can be dried for winter use like any other herb. Stevia grows best in warm conditions similar to those preferred by basil liteblue

Last edited:

akshay02

Hi
We get medicinal plants cultivated and provide buyback facility to the farmer. Whatever crop you want to cultivate, you will have to buy the planting material (fertilizer, seeds, saplings, tubers) from us. On the stamp, you will have a copy of it and the other will be with us, in the buyback agreement, your production company will buy,

The number of years of farming will be the agreement for that year

If there is cultivation in 5 acres or more than 5 acres, then the company will give the transport of production from the second year, at least it has to be done only then the agreement will be done.

Aloe vera 10 acres
Stevia 2 acres
White musli 2 acres
Black turmeric 1 acre
Moringa 5 acres
Ashwagandha 5 acres
Amla 3 acres
Asparagus 2 acres

Thank you
I m interested sir send details