Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Need someone partner for agriculture

Register

Click Here!

ashish8112

I completed MBA my age 28 years ,my father is a farmer I have 8 Acres land ,I m not satisfied with private jobs I wnat to start agriculture(organic) farming ,I am searching for a interesting partner,if I got partner I will come anyware ,I like polyhouse farming also I have some paln for developing polyhouse farming,intrestd candidate ping me I will contact you .....
Hi My self Ashish Pathak I am also looking partner I am from MP heaving 17 score land wanna start Polly hosing projects my cell phone number +91-9713786637

drvnm11

We have 10 acres land auitable for agriculture & aquaculture, poultry, livestock breeding etc.
near Trivandrum , Kerala. No need investment or rent etc. Water, electricity etc available.
We need working partners to join us and share profits with us. Vinod Nair Mob 9745001569
Email 123kznair@gmail.com
dear sir i have a one project for joint venture if your land comes in heavy rain fall area and ready to wait till 8 to 10 years i have a medicinal plant project with buy back and consultancy from independent company with high return if interested contact on drvnmusale@gmail.com

rangaa93

I have a set up for goat farming and well as for cultivation of mushrooms etc in Panvel district - Maharashtra. Experienced and knowledgeable persons interested in partnership business and/or rental basis may e-mail me on jobsforar@gmail.com with your business proposal or contact 9967864101.

We have 10 acres land auitable for agriculture & aquaculture, poultry, livestock breeding etc.
near Trivandrum , Kerala. No need investment or rent etc. Water, electricity etc available.
We need working partners to join us and share profits with us. Vinod Nair Mob 9745001569
Email 123kznair@gmail.com
===============================================================================================================
Dear Sir....Am in Bangalore and for long, was looking for like minded partners to do farming.
Let me know, if this is workable to start business relationship. May be, we can meet in person to take things further.
Either you or me, can come to Bangalore or Trivandrum, whichever is ok. My mobile number 9972767567- Madhusudhan Venkata

imaigaltrust

C
I completed MBA my age 28 years ,my father is a farmer I have 8 Acres land ,I m not satisfied with private jobs I wnat to start agriculture(organic) farming ,I am searching for a interesting partner,if I got partner I will come anyware ,I like polyhouse farming also I have some paln for developing polyhouse farming,intrestd candidate ping me I will contact you .....
Whats app 7806997778

beelalkhan

Hi dear
Its me beelal khan from mumbai...
I m interested in polyhouse farming..
U cn contact me on my no. 8600186894 or Whatsup me
Or u cn mail me beelalkhan786@gmail.vom

beelalkhan

naturespeoduce

Hello,
We have an organic vegetable farm in the outskirts of hyderabad. We are open to the option of partnership with a like minded person. I would like to listen to your proposal. Please email me on naturesproduce4u@gmail.com.

With regards,
M. Ashok Reddy

umesha77

Dear Sir,

My self Umesha M C, completed Post Graduation in Agriculture and having 15 years experience in cultivation of Vegetables and Herbs ( Both Exotic and Indian).

Recently I have purchased the land of 15 Acr at Tumkur Dist. of Karnataka.

Please let me know how can I partner with you.

Regards

Umesha M C

kumar_1987

am intrusted please contact 9865788993