Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

need rudraksha and bilva saplings at mumbai

Register

Click Here!

v2birit

Dear all

i require few saplings of rudraksha and bilva (bael) trees - please get back to me with your contact details if you have.

thanks in advance !
Vaibhav

ganapati

Dear all

i require few saplings of rudraksha and bilva (bael) trees - please get back to me with your contact details if you have.

thanks in advance !
Vaibhav
Pl go through my following project. I know many sources for Rudraksha saplings/seeds.:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is not fenced, saucer shaped ,bottom height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

gvsagrofoods

We can supply Rudraksh & Bael in bulk. Kindly specify your details:

1. Location
2. Number of Plant
3. Desirable Age of plant
4. Timeline

We will be able to provide you quote only after you furnish the above details.

Thank you

Regards

GVS

v2birit

We can supply Rudraksh & Bael in bulk. Kindly specify your details:

1. Location
2. Number of Plant
3. Desirable Age of plant
4. Timeline

We will be able to provide you quote only after you furnish the above details.

Thank you

Regards

GVS
1. Location - Mumbai
2. Number of Plant - 5 bael & 5 Rudraksha
3. Desirable Age of plant - anything that has sprouted & if planted will grow into a tree.
4. Timeline - 1 month or so.

Please let know if you need any more details