Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Need Quinoa buyers

Register

Click Here!

pentlavelly

Hi,
I am Krishna. I have 4000 kgs Quinoa seeds. Can I find any buyers in India or anybody have the experience of exporting Quinoa to any other Countries.

Please contact my number. 7893809381

Hi,
I am Krishna. I have 4000 kgs Quinoa seeds. Can I find any buyers in India or anybody have the experience of exporting Quinoa to any other Countries.

Please contact my number. 7893809381
hiii...Myself Rupesh Gupta from Delhi .........now please can you tell me is it in a ready position or to be harvested secondly which Grade & what is the colour & is it organic or non organic do pass all the details on my watsapp no & soon we contact you Just coat all the things with your expected price too. My watsapp no....9953104533

pentlavelly

hiii...Myself Rupesh Gupta from Delhi .........now please can you tell me is it in a ready position or to be harvested secondly which Grade & what is the colour & is it organic or non organic do pass all the details on my watsapp no & soon we contact you Just coat all the things with your expected price too. My watsapp no....9953104533
Hi Rupesh, Quinoa r Ready to sale. We r developing with Organic. Price is as per market rate.