Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need practical training on coconut plantation - Valsad, Gujarat

Register

Click Here!

punitkansara

Hello,
I live in Valsad, Gujarat. I am planning to plant hybrid coconut in my small farm (by organic method). I need some practical training for the same. Members from the nearby areas of Valsad. Please guide me. Also feel free if you have some suggestions for getting such training. I tried Krishi Vigyaan Kendra but that was not much useful. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

garao56

If you are going for hybrid coconuts go for plantation of DJ Sampoorna Hybrid, Till bearing use traditional cultivation after starting bearing go for organic farming for best results

punitkansara

Thank you for your valuable response. I have researched the recommended variety and have contacted them. Have a wonderful day.

minalahm

Hii , first of all, Good afternoon. Sir.
I am from Assam, Hojai District. Actually I am a plant supplier as well as consultant of plants, I mean any plant , Such as , agriculture, horticulture, sericulture, medicinal, ornamental, forestry, fruit, flowers, I have available. If you are going to planning a small hybrid coconut firm. then I will provide full guide. Also I can supply hybrid coconut plant as well , more information contact number

Last edited by a moderator:

garao56

If you decide whtat type variety of coconut plants to be raised we will guide you, so much training is not required

punitkansara

Thank you Sir, I had checked with Deejay variety but they are very costly, around 600-650 rs each plant.

I am looking for some other good hybrid varieties txd or dxt

garao56

What is the extent of land you are taking up for coconut cultivation, if the area is more than 5 acres then 35 % subsidy is available from National Horticulture Board provide you avail a loan of 25 - 50% of the project cost . Please approach us for guidance

punitkansara

No Sir, actually my age is 34 yrs and was quite interested in horticulture especially for the coconut cultivation. So I have recently bought a very tiny agriculture land say 12,000 sq ft and planning for some 40-50 hybrid coconut with some intercrop like black pepper bush variety. Thank you

garao56

It is about 0.27 acres , please take up coconut plantation with inter cropping with black pepper