Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Person or Company to do farming

Register

Click Here!

prasant3

Hello
I have my land in Phaltan Maharashtra with well and very suitable for farming as we are staying in city from childhood not able to do farming so interested to do contract with company or member who is willing to do further details on contact
Thanks
Prasant

SWAMY1807

Dear Prashant,
Good that you have interest on agriculture and it will become favorite in feature. Presently you can go for horticultural crops with suitable combination of 4 to 5 varieties. They require initial care and then maintenance will be less.
One labour couple can take care of entire activity subject to your management.
All the best.
Regards.
SWAMY

devdatta

Hello
I have my land in Phaltan Maharashtra with well and very suitable for farming as we are staying in city from childhood not able to do farming so interested to do contract with company or member who is willing to do further details on contact
Thanks
Prasant
Dear Prashant,
Send me u r contact details or contact my friend Mr Kiran Sathe .Give my reference as Devdatta Kadam from Namibia,South Africa

Last edited by a moderator:

ghanwatanil

Hello
Thanks
Prasant
I can refer you a company who can take your land on lease. Please let me know the size of your land holding and water availability.
Contact me
Anil Ghanwat.

vasu13

need person

hello
i have my land in phaltan maharashtra with well and very suitable for farming as we are staying in city from childhood not able to do farming so interested to do contract with company or member who is willing to do further details on contact
thanks
prasant
i have intreasted please call me

I am satyanarayana from ap, i studied diploma in agriculture and had 15 years experience in farming. I interested to your land. Please call me