Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Need Partner/Investor for Latex Variety Papaya Cultivation Project in 50 Acres in Uttar Pradesh.

Register

Click Here!

gree17a3

We Need a Partner cum Invester for Latex Variety Papaya Cultivation Project in 50 Acres in Central & Eastern Uttar Pradesh. Papain will be extracted from the Latex obtained from the high yielding Latex Variety Papaya Plants in the 50 Acres Plantation.
What is Papain? Papain is a proteolytic enzyme that catalyzes the breakdown of a protein. It shows several biological functions in plants and animals. It is used in many industries like food, leather, detergents, meat processing and medical application like blood coagulation, fibrinolysis and digestion process.
Regds., Firoz Hassan. Horticulturist. Green Farm Organic. Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.

gree17a3

please send detail project report and requirements we can invest and get land on long lease also SANGHA FARM JALANDHAR COL KJS SANGHA kjssfarm@gmail.com mob 9501161164
Mr. Kanwaljit Sangha Shb., Thanks! 4 ur Interest Shown in Latex Variety Papaya Cultivation Project in 50 Acres. Well! Mr. Sangha, We need Investor for Project in Uttar Pradesh. As the Papain Extraction Unit from Latex Production had to be set-up at the Farm itself. We have our own land & just need Investor to carry out the Project. We can't cultivate Papaya & do the Latex Extraction there(Punjab) & bring here in Uttar Pradesh for Papain processing. Mr. Kanwaljit Shb., If u r interested in Table Variety Papaya Cultivation like Red-Lady Taiwani Papaya at ur Jalandhar Farm them definetly we can do it there, but latex variety papaya cultivation is not suitable for Punjab Climate. Thanks & Regds., Firoz Hassan Khan. Horticulturist & Organic Farming Consultant. Allahabad.

ankitbabu

DEar Firoz bhai,
I am from shahjahanpur, UP, and I am also looking something different from regular farming I have 30 acres of own land as well I can arrange some other too, if you have any option of doing something collectively I would like to get associated with you.
you may contact me thru: aahan.pal@gmail.com / 7060018288.
Thanks and rgds
Ram

gree17a3

DEar Firoz bhai,
I am from shahjahanpur, UP, and I am also looking something different from regular farming I have 30 acres of own land as well I can arrange some other too, if you have any option of doing something collectively I would like to get associated with you.
you may contact me thru: aahan.pal@gmail.com / 7060018288.
Thanks and rgds
Ram
Mr Ram. Thanks! for ur Mail-Query. Well! we have our own Farm, Just need Investor for the Latex Variety & other varieties Papaya Cultivations. Thanks & Rgds., Firoz Hassan. Horticulturist. Green Farm Organic. Allahabad.