Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need partner for Joint Venture/Profit Sharing / Partnership/ Contract Farming

Register

Click Here!

ketan sheth

co. is having more than 1000 Bigha agricultural land at taluka patadi zila surendranagar 60 km away from Ahmedabad Located on the Ahmedabad Kandla lane highway i.e. NH-8A. The land is very fertile and has got water supply from Narmada cannel. 700 feet depth bore well water is available for farming and for drinking purpose.
The land is suitable for Dairy / Poultry / Goshala ( Development of Indian Breeds of Cows and Bullocks) / Goat Farm / Mango,Castor, Herbal and Medicinal Plants Development /Cumin/cotton/til/Green Grams. Land is very flat, no earthwork is needed. Easily accessible to Mega city Ahmedabad as Huge mkt available for corps buying.

The kandla port is biggest the port which is 300km for the purpose of export purpose. Air cargo is close to 70km.
The average rain fall received by the state is 500-1000mm.
The PH ration of the land 7 to 7.68.
Proposals are invited from all interested agricultural firm for Joint Venture / Profit Sharing / Partnership/ Contract Farming etc. Kindly contact us on below contact number.
Thanks and Regards,
Ketan Sheth
Managing Director
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

vishwakarma

Green House Project

co. is having more than 1000 Bigha agricultural land at taluka patadi zila surendranagar 60 km away from Ahmedabad Located on the Ahmedabad Kandla lane highway i.e. NH-8A. The land is very fertile and has got water supply from Narmada cannel. 700 feet depth bore well water is available for farming and for drinking purpose.
The land is suitable for Dairy / Poultry / Goshala ( Development of Indian Breeds of Cows and Bullocks) / Goat Farm / Mango,Castor, Herbal and Medicinal Plants Development /Cumin/cotton/til/Green Grams. Land is very flat, no earthwork is needed. Easily accessible to Mega city Ahmedabad as Huge mkt available for corps buying.

The kandla port is biggest the port which is 300km for the purpose of export purpose. Air cargo is close to 70km.
Proposals are invited from all interested agricultural firm for Joint Venture / Profit Sharing / Partnership/ Contract Farming etc. Kindly contact us on below contact number.
Thanks and Regards,
Ketan Sheth
Managing Director
Please contact...
Hello,

Please find below Green House Project proposal,

Green House will produce vegetables, flowers, fruits etc for export and high end domestic market

Total investment required in this Green House Project, in one green house of 1000 mts sq. is, Rs 10,00,000=00

Promoters contribution required is, Rs 2,50,000=00 in one green house of 1000 mts sq., this is 25 % of total cost (Rs 10,00,000=00) of setting up 1000 sq mts green house.

This 25% will be invested by Land owner as promoter

If the land owner is not in position to put in the required 25% then, land owner can join hand with the investor joining as a co-promoter, by joining hand with land owner as main promoter.

If land owner is not in position to put in this 25% investment or get investing partners as co-promoter, then we are intereasted in joining hand with the land owners and involve in the project as co-promoter.

We are in position to arrange the required 25% investment, as promoters contribution.

The balance remaining investment required is Rs 7,50,000=00, this is 75 % of total cost (Rs 10,00,000=00) of setting up one, 1000 sq mts green house.

This 75% will come as loan from banks or investment partners like PE / VC / state govt subsidy program.

I case if, the land owners are not in position to arrange this 75% balance investment required in the form of loan or subsidy, then we are interested in joining hand with the land owners and involve in the project as equity investor / loan provider / getting subsidy for the project.

We are in position bring in the required balance investment of 75%, in the form of equity or loan or govt subsidy if it is available.

In the state of Rajasthan, there is subsidy of 75% from the state Govt.

So that remaining 75% will come from state Govt, if this project is set up in the state of Rajasthan

Avg / Min Net profit, from one green house of 1000 sq mts is Rs. 2,50,000=00, per year.

Returns in this Green House Project are minimum 100% and above.

We are already implementing one Green House Project in state of Rajasthan, using the 75% subsidy offered by the state govt of Rajasthan and joining hands with the small land holders.

We are setting up website for this project

Already 10 green houses are ready in the state of Rajasthan and will start producing color capsicum from month of August, 2010

Another 4 will be ready in the state of Rajasthan, within two months.

The financial results of the above 15 green houses will start coming in within next three - six month.

Our target is to erect total 1000 green house having area of 1000 mts sq each, producing vegetables, flowers, fruits in the state of Rajasthan.

We are interested in setting up similar project in other states also.

Let me know if you are interested in this green house Project

Regards

MRC

pal4life

i can do contract farming

Thanks and Regards,
Ketan Sheth
Managing Director
Please contact...
dear mr ketan sheth
i m raj kacheria a gujrati from mumbai i can help you set up contract farming facility with proper linkage and support price system
you can mail me or call me and we can take it up from there
regards
raj

Last edited by a moderator:

naimkhan27

plz mail me your contact no of rajasthan. i want to setup a greenhouse.aqib.naimk@gma

Hello,

Green House will produce vegetables, flowers, fruits etc for export and high end domestic market

Total investment required in this Green House Project, in one green house of 1000 mts sq. is, Rs 10,00,000=00

Promoters contribution required is, Rs 2,50,000=00 in one green house of 1000 mts sq., this is 25 % of total cost (Rs 10,00,000=00) of setting up 1000 sq mts green house.

If the land owner is not in position to put in the required 25% then, land owner can join hand with the investor joining as a co-promoter, by joining hand with land owner as main promoter.

If land owner is not in position to put in this 25% investment or get investing partners as co-promoter, then we are intereasted in joining hand with the land owners and involve in the project as co-promoter.

We are in position to arrange the required 25% investment, as promoters contribution.

The balance remaining investment required is Rs 7,50,000=00, this is 75 % of total cost (Rs 10,00,000=00) of setting up one, 1000 sq mts green house.

This 75% will come as loan from banks or investment partners like PE / VC / state govt subsidy program.

I case if, the land owners are not in position to arrange this 75% balance investment required in the form of loan or subsidy, then we are interested in joining hand with the land owners and involve in the project as equity investor / loan provider / getting subsidy for the project.

We are in position bring in the required balance investment of 75%, in the form of equity or loan or govt subsidy if it is available.

So that remaining 75% will come from state Govt, if this project is set up in the state of Rajasthan

Avg / Min Net profit, from one green house of 1000 sq mts is Rs. 2,50,000=00, per year.

We are already implementing one Green House Project in state of Rajasthan, using the 75% subsidy offered by the state govt of Rajasthan and joining hands with the small land holders.

Already 10 green houses are ready in the state of Rajasthan and will start producing color capsicum from month of August, 2010

The financial results of the above 15 green houses will start coming in within next three - six month.

Our target is to erect total 1000 green house having area of 1000 mts sq each, producing vegetables, flowers, fruits in the state of Rajasthan.

Regards

MRC
Plz contact me. I want to setup a green house near jaipur . My I'd is
aqib.naimk@gmail.com
Naimk

globalfoods

investment

I am ready to invest in any agricultural sector which can be clearly stated to me and you explain to me how returns will come back . ok to spend as much as 1 million dollars . contact globalfoodstech@aol.com or call 0023798357692

Hello,

Regards

MRC
hello
iam a farmer from jhansi(U.p.) have a 40 acre well irrigated,fenced farm land on jhansi-kanpur national highway,and interested in green house project on the basis of partenership/joint venture/profit share.

sreeyash

Hi All,

We r a fooder cultivation group called as SNAF and would like to cultivation of fooder for cattles on u r 100 acre land. Kindly provide me u r details on chetan@snaf.co.in or call 09922111447

Dear Friend,

We are the professional agri business service providers. We can guide you well to fodd processiong sector as well as large scale farmimg sector here in India. you may go through our profile and may revrt back with your idea to invest in the particular sector. we prefer to meet in person to explain you all the queries for the industry.

You may have a look at www.udyam,co or may call us at 09871999938 at Delhi.

aglease

Please provide your website and contact information.
Hello,

Regards

MRC

quickdeals

cheapest agriculture farm house land available from madhya pradesh only 65000 to 5 lacks per acer good soil and electric city faculties- call- 07828041288

quickdeals

cheapest agriculture farm house land available from madhya pradesh only 65000 to 5 lacks per acer good soil and electric city faculties- call- 07828041288

quickdeals

vsharma

Dear Sir as per your green house project proposal here i am interested to do with you contract partnership for green house set up in my agriculture land which is in 3 Beegha area,I don't have investment at present so we can set up here green house as per your planning space is available for 5000 sq mtr. green house and poly house shed,I have my land in Bhagwanpura industrial area which is in mandal tehsil of bhilwara district,and the distance of my land from bhilwara city is only 18 K.M . and for approach you will find here 2-3 ways from different routs and water level is also in only 60 ft depth good water for any purpose,opposit of my land chambel water project hub construction is in process,there are 3 to 4 big nurseries are also available also farm house and general agriculture,so if you think that it will be best for us than please revert me back with your positive response and send me structure of partnership proposal with all the details and agreement details,/i will wait for your earliest reply mail with positive response.
Thanking You
With Regards
Vashishth Sharma
Bhilwara/Rajasthan
(m.) +91-7568844441

vsharma

Hello,

Regards

MRC
Dear Sir as per your green house project proposal here i am interested to do with you contract partnership for green house set up in my agriculture land which is in 3 Beegha area,I don't have investment at present so we can set up here green house as per your planning space is available for 5000 sq mtr. green house and poly house shed,I have my land in Bhagwanpura industrial area which is in mandal tehsil of bhilwara district,and the distance of my land from bhilwara city is only 18 K.M . and for approach you will find here 2-3 ways from different routs and water level is also in only 60 ft depth good water for any purpose,opposit of my land chambel water project hub construction is in process,there are 3 to 4 big nurseries are also available also farm house and general agriculture,so if you think that it will be best for us than please revert me back with your positive response and send me structure of partnership proposal with all the details and agreement details,/i will wait for your earliest reply mail with positive response.
Thanking You
With Regards
Vashishth Sharma
Bhilwara/Rajasthan
(m.) +91-7568844441