Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Required Need Partner for farming

Register

Click Here!

mukund_09

Hi! Planning for vegetable cultivation on commercial scale around Mumbai(Thane/Raigad/Nasik). Need farming partner having 10-15 acres of fertile land with perennial water source.

If interested, please contact.

landash

Hi! Planning for vegetable cultivation on commercial scale around Mumbai(Thane/Raigad/Nasik). Need farming partner having 10-15 acres of fertile land with perennial water source.

I have such land. What is your proposal? Please provide details

Last edited by a moderator:

jeetu2000

I am interested,having 10 acres of farm land near Thane with ample ground water and perenial river closeby. Please get in touch

maitys

Things to consider before you start large scale commercial cultivation of vegetables .
There are a range of issues that you need to consider but they can be summarised into two key questions;
Can I grow it?
Can I sell it?

you need to have a very firm idea of where the crop is going to be sold. There is no point in growing the finest looking and tasting crop if it sits in the warehouse because it can't be sold at the price needed to recover costs.
Water for irrigation will be essential for vegetable production even in areas of high rainfall. Depending on the crop there will be different labour requirements through the life of the crop and at harvest.
Almost every vegetable can be grown successfully and nearly all vegetables can be grown over the 12 months of the year. It will be essential to identify market requirements, periods of demand for different crops and then compare this to what crops you can grow. Another important consideration is the associated land use and zoning of the area that you may have in mind for establishing your business such as open field or controlled climate , chemical or organic application, operation of machinery , power supply , storage , investment , logistics etc.

mukund_09

Things to consider before you start large scale commercial cultivation of vegetables .
There are a range of issues that you need to consider but they can be summarised into two key questions;
Can I grow it?
Can I sell it?

you need to have a very firm idea of where the crop is going to be sold. There is no point in growing the finest looking and tasting crop if it sits in the warehouse because it can't be sold at the price needed to recover costs.
Water for irrigation will be essential for vegetable production even in areas of high rainfall. Depending on the crop there will be different labour requirements through the life of the crop and at harvest.
Almost every vegetable can be grown successfully and nearly all vegetables can be grown over the 12 months of the year. It will be essential to identify market requirements, periods of demand for different crops and then compare this to what crops you can grow. Another important consideration is the associated land use and zoning of the area that you may have in mind for establishing your business such as open field or controlled climate , chemical or organic application, operation of machinery , power supply , storage , investment , logistics etc.
Can I grow it?
Can I sell it?

Dear sir,
Thanks a lot for your valuable input.

athu1999

Yes I am interested near Mumbai and Pune. Please contact .

Last edited by a moderator: