Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Need Moringa Oleifera(Drumstick) Leaf powder in bulk quantity regularly

Register

Click Here!

achievemore

I am a retired professor - Community Health from Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu. As my retirement project, I have been working on my Moringa Mission. My passion is to make every Indian to consume moringa leaves daily to maintain a reasonable health.

I need more quantity of moringa leaves and its powder every week. We are working with some traders all over Tamil Nadu. Also, we are motivating more farmers to take up moringa cultivation only to produce moringa leaves.

We need about 5 tons currently and every month our need may increase by 50%. Hence we are in the look out for serious suppliers both traders & farmers. Whether you are a trader or farmer, we want to work with you on a long term basis. We prefer suppliers more from Tamil Nadu. We can buy any quantity every month. We can make the payment immediately.

If you can supply either dried leaves or its powder - minimum 125 kg per week, please contact me immediately with details like : Monthly supply capacity, price per kilo, address, contact information etc. . Please send 500 gram sample for our R & D review to the address given below. Kindly visit our moringa mission website to know more about us - www.ksiclub.net

Waiting for your price quote and sample,

Prof.V.G.Krishnamurthy,
ACHIEVEMORE Research & Training,
22 A / F3, VGN PLATINA,
Tiruverkadu Road,
Ayapakkam, Chennai - 600077
Mob: 9940380408

marpffc9

I am a retired AGM of NABARD providing agriculture consultancy. I appreciate your initiative. I have been promoting cultivation of Moringa among farmers and as and when I meet moringa cultivators I will give your contact details to directly be in touch with you and supply the leaves. Best wishes. Email marpally8@gmail.com
Meanwhile I am collecting details on economics of cultivation of moringa leaves in a acre taking into prices offered by you for 1 kg of dried leaves or 1 kg of powdered leaves. If you have details please share with me at marpally8@gmail.com.

Last edited:

achievemore

SIR I AM READY TO SUPPLY PLEASE CALL ME 9362852386
OK. You can supply moringa leaves any quantity, if the quality is up to our standards. By the by, where are you located? How many acres of moringa farm you have? What is your price for shade dried moringa leaves? How much quantity you can supply every month? Can you send a sample for our R&D review - 500 grams?

My address:

Prof.V.G.Krishnamurthy
22A / F3 - VGN PLATINA,
Ayapakkam, Tiruverkadu Road,
Chennai - 600077
Email: vgk@ksiclub.org

We supplying Moringa seedss, leaves and lvs powder.
We are exporting it and having capacity to supply more than 10 tons/month.
What is your required specifications/standard?
Looking for your valuable reply.

Thanks with regards.
BY,
Ganesan
The Indian Exporters
Mob:7373816969
e-mail:theindianexporters@gmail.com

debnaids

I am planning to cultivate moringa plants in dima hasao district in assam. I have currently 10 acres of land and am purchasing more land. I ve planted few moringa trees in my land and they are flourishing well. I need your consultancy for optimising my moringa plantation. You will get your required supply once the trees are matured.
Plz contact me at 9435326141
debrajnaiding@gmail.com

prabhu s

Planting drumstick(moringa) plants in our land at large level, we can also supply dried leaves in large quantity as per your need. If interested, please contact me 8667361812

victraj

I am a retired professor - Community Health from Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu. As my retirement project, I have been working on my Moringa Mission. My passion is to make every Indian to consume moringa leaves daily to maintain a reasonable health.

I need more quantity of moringa leaves and its powder every week. We are working with some traders all over Tamil Nadu. Also, we are motivating more farmers to take up moringa cultivation only to produce moringa leaves.

We need about 5 tons currently and every month our need may increase by 50%. Hence we are in the look out for serious suppliers both traders & farmers. Whether you are a trader or farmer, we want to work with you on a long term basis. We prefer suppliers more from Tamil Nadu. We can buy any quantity every month. We can make the payment immediately.

If you can supply either dried leaves or its powder - minimum 125 kg per week, please contact me immediately with details like : Monthly supply capacity, price per kilo, address, contact information etc. . Please send 500 gram sample for our R & D review to the address given below. Kindly visit our moringa mission website to know more about us - www.ksiclub.net

Waiting for your price quote and sample,

Prof.V.G.Krishnamurthy,
ACHIEVEMORE Research & Training,
22 A / F3, VGN PLATINA,
Tiruverkadu Road,
Ayapakkam, Chennai - 600077
Dear Sir
Good evening!

I am a commerce graduate and I return back from Maldives, Now I am in idle in my home. I am looking for to do some business and I also impressed by your ad. If you wish I can do this with minimum margin as my remuneration. Please advice me what I have to do. victrajselvi@hotmail.com my contact address.
Thanks
Thangaraj