Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Need Malai Vembu (Melia Dubia) plants Madurai , Tamilnadu

Register

Click Here!

avbmurali

Hi,
My native is near to Madurai , Tamilnadu and need the below requested plants urgently

Malai Vembu (Melia Dubia) plants - 500
Teak Plant - 1000

Many thanks in advance.

avbmurali

Respected Sir,

My name is revathy,i am from madurai i can supply 1000 malai vembu plants of 2 and more than 2 feet height for Rs.15 per plant.Please call-9543455978 or email-chelacuty28@gmail.com
Hi, I have sent whatsapp msg to given phone number.But no reply. Kindly give if you have any other phone number. I need only 500. Will you deliver to place or we should come and collect your place. The price you mentioned also very high.

revas1990

Sir,i have no whats app in that number ,then how come you the sent the whats app message.Please call me.These are more than 2 feet height plants for Rs.15,then how come you tell me that price is high.We have teak also for Rs.15

avbmurali

Hi , First please try to speak politely. Now a days business people will give or share whatsapp and phone call number as same. It’s not a big issue if you don’t have whatsapp in given number. You may ask us to call. Best wishes for your bussines success. Thank you so much for your time.

revas1990

You have not even called me,then how come you can say,i have not talked politely.Dont blame others wantedly.