Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Land Investors for biggest Eco Herbal Park in Madhya Pradesh

Register

Click Here!

hiteshwar

We have consolidated on agreement a single patch of nearly 1000 Acres of agriculture land close to the capital city of Madhya Pradesh i.e Bhopal. Now we have tied up with one of the leading farm management company and propose M.P 's only and largest Eco Herbal/Aromatic crop farm on this 1000 acres land bank. We invite genuine land investors who can buy atleast 25 acres land in this patch and get it registered in their name. Hence , 25 Acres X 40 Investors = 1000 Acres. The farm management company will look after all the farm activities and the net income would be transferred to the the original land owner ,sharing some of the profit in the ratio decided. The farm will be developed with all the Aromatic crops like Lemongrass , Palmarosa grass , Mint etc and many herbs suitable as per soil type and climatic condition. The farm will have its own distillery and warehouse to store the essential oil and herbs. An eco resort is planned on 5 Acres with luxurious rooms and all amenities so that the investors can come and stay at farm only.
The cost per acre = Rs. 3 Lack
25 Acres X 3 lack = Rs. 75 Lack (Single farm)
All clear title land with individual approach. Only 80 kms from Bhopal and on State Highway. The land is adjoining the river and close to the dam. Intrested buyers can message me for more details.

kkmehta

please provide detail or provide your mobile number.I may be interested in buying 25 acres k kmehta

Last edited by a moderator: