Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Land in north India to Open a Free School for needy Children

Register

Click Here!

lamasmg

Need Land in India to Open a Free School for needy Children

Dear All,

I am working in an IT Company. I have a dream to open a free school for needy children. As I am about to get retire from my job I would like to return my part of share as a token of my gratitude to humanity.

I am in need of cheap land say 15k to 20k per acre to buy land for free school and in future for free old age home and free hospital.

Please let me know if someone can help me out.
I will be a great help

Thanks and regards

Last edited:

manocha

Land for school

Dear Sir,

Please advise how much land is required and what are your final pans, if you a re comfortable in central India, I can arrange land at reasonable prices, but I have to be sure of your ability to fund the projects that you are interested, in fact if the intentions are backed with adequate finance and genuine will for noble causes, I will get you land for free also.

Would appreciate if you could provide more inputs on your thoughts on the ways you would like to go about with your ultimate aim of free school, old age home etc.

I am based out of Jabalpur, in M.P I would be very happy to be associated with you in this particular cause and would be pleased to arrange for land for these causes.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards

Rajesh Manocha
09831083681/09836599922

lamasmg

Dear Rajesh,

HI,
My plan is to first open an school for the needy children. I am also doing research and development in several topics like green energy. My family has an educational background and all are willing to contribute their share. I have a software development team which be a help for funding the school. After that I am planning to open an old age home which my family and maybe some other from the local society will help to run. for funding I am planning to extending an other paid school and some other business which is possible after my rnd is complete. After that I am planning to open a hospital for the needy people. I am also planning talk to some NGOs after that so we can get as much help as possible. For that we require at least 4-5 acres of land maybe with some green land with trees. We will also grow trees in some area and use it for green land development for the sake of environment. Please let me know if you have any other opinion or guidelines to fulfill our cause.

Thanks & regards
Subhash Lama