Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Investors for HF cow farming

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpen

I have 13 acres of land in Adalur hills nearby kodaikanal, with organic green fodders for cattles.
I am seeking investors to invest Rs.100000 minimum to buy 1 HF cow and it's yearly maintainace, I will pay Rs.60000 per year for 3 years , after that investor can withdraw Rs.100000 or leave the investment to get recurring income as proposed.

Income calculation : 1 cow will give 20 liters(minimum) per day , income will be Rs.400(very minimum @ Rs.20/litre), so in 5 months time, proposed returns will be earned (after calfs birth but returns will be paid as proposed, as calves, rest milk production,dungs are accounted on my profit).

Maximum amount of cows needed is 50 no.s or maximum invest is Rs.5000000.

rmathews

alpen, moderator pls ..

mr alpen,

pls publish your profiles. on this forum you act from Goat farming, cow farming, land purchase...etc

when publish un wanted threads pls use some logic

as per your calculation 1 HF per day 20ltr. x 20 x 6months = 72000.00 and out of that you will return rs. 60,000.00 and after 3 yrs return 1 lac also.

a) which cow in world gives 20ltr every day for entire 3 yrs. if there is any cow like that we should call scientist to research as that creature is Gods gift

b) basis your calculation just 2000 per month for maintenance cost what COw will sustain on AIR??

Moderators. why we are allowing such non sense fraudulent threads??

rgds
mathew

alpen

Hi Mathew ,

Yes I have posted for goat,cow and lands. Even I posted for greenhouse farming and rabbits. Everything is under farming , is there any problem for you?
Regarding profile , it is not a mandatory one to be a member in this site. Since you have asked , it is "smart integrated farms" - Adalur hills , Dindigul, registered under SSI. Is there anything you want to know?

Pls. Read some articles about HF cows, mainly an article published in times of India.
Pure HF cows can give even 50 litres per day. as it is the high yielding breed.
Regarding my project, I don't have feed cost as I am not in heart of the city, to buy feeds. I am in hills and organic feeds can be cultivated here along with natural feeds available already.
Also I have mentioned yield only for 5 months time, even I know that no cow will give milk throughout the year.
Regarding the project returns, your calculation for milk is right, but you have consider calves and their yield too,as cows will give birth like other animals. :)
Expansion of the qty. of animals is the key factor, with the initial animals we will expand the farm.

Pls. send your views.

P.S: I am not hurted by your wordings, just it is a chance for me to explain the facts.

Last edited:

rmathews

mr. alpen

mr. alpen,

When some one started invite public money , it is ofcource need to know the credentials and worthiness of that person and subjects he publishes. The fancy numbers you have projected just looks like Ponzy schemes. So there would be several apprehensions and question may be araised to assess on logical sense. When you deal in pubic for money I believe that, you would not refuse to face such questions and am sure you would be ready to publish/ proof your credentials too along with attractive numbers of return.

Regarding Milk and its project, over to diary experts in this forum. You can also check several threads on this forum on HF projects.

Why your project is not as per laws of the land :

What is collective investment scheme?

The company pools money from various investors and uses the money for a specific purpose. (for example buying gold or real-estate property or raising pigs/ goats /cows, trees...etc). To run Collective Investment scheme, you have to get permission from SEBI.

a detailed thread will be posting now

rgds
mathew

alpen

Hi Mathews

There are several bankable project report for dairy farming, and it will be similar to my income calculation.
Also, many reports won't calculate calves and It's income.
Anyhow, if some persons come out with the flaws in my calculation, I could answer or correct it if it is a real flaw.

Regarding SEBI guidelines, I am unaware of that, so ill search information for that or wait for some posts in your thread.

Anyhow thanks for your efforts.

alpen

Hi Mr nambiar

Mathew seems to be a kind of person wanted to bring facts by questioning peoples.
So, there is no need to fight with him , just we have to answer to his questions properly , that will give fruitful profits, as no one knows all information, we have to learn from others.
He guided me to do business in legal way, even I got angry from his first posting against me, but now I got lot of information because of him.

My kind advice is , we don't have to fight in forums, we have to learn and get business from these kind of forums. So we have to admit mistakes and fight against false allegations.

To Mathews : you are good in pointing out mistakes, that will give benefits for people, but my suggestion is, pls. Avoid harsh words, and tell facts gently , that will show you one of a good person.

Good night to all.

rmathews

look what you say...and check your health/

mr sijit,

When you say "I have called today morning", just explain why I have called.

Yesterday NIGHT from 10 pm to 10.27 you were continuously calling me and disturbing me I think almost 20-25 miss calls. Since it was sleeping time, I have sent a sms to you, we will talk tomorrow.

For that you have replied in SMS with abusing words. Till today you have abused me over telephonic communications three time. But I never used any bad words to. So understand difference between harsh words and bad words... I am born, grown and learned to act in civilised and cultured manner .. so respected that, if you are never in a such aspects, it may be your misfortune and bad luck you can still learn from others.....

I do not provide any consultancy. I reiterate as I have stated in my phone conversation, it is obvious that when ever any thread on common forum in any type of media about high returns people will ask its genuincity, logic...etc. When you are ready to advertise and invite money from public you should be ready to clarify too. Instead of using uncivilised manner or un ethical way of responding.

Am very clear and stick to the points what I have seen and what I have discussed.

When all my contexts to your threads or any others on money spinning matters, debated on these threads in public why you are calling me and invading my privacy. Who has authorised to call me. I do not see, there is any need of that.

I do not like the way you personalize and invading to my privacy. I just warn you stay away ....I am least intrested and do not have time for that...

Even war or enmity maintained with people at par... Look man you are not even deserving enmity.. so do not waster my time....

rgds
mathew

Last edited:

rmathews

i know

sijit,

I know what I have to do. I do not need your advise on anything.

there is no need to speak as on behalf of forum. members are well aware about you now.talk point to point....

from all your behavior its evident that, you have some break down in your nerve for that proper treatment is required not an Internet addiction.

rgds
mathew

rmathews

agri 2 win

dear agri 2 win,

Can you pls see subsequent post. I have sought some clarifications on Alpens post.

the main context is against pooling money in public forum in illegal way.

rgds
mathew

alpen

He is right, he informed me about SEBI , only after that I am in process to float pvt ltd company.
I don't understand the real issue between Nmbiar and Mathews, if any one of you two could explain what is happening in the labour consultancy.

alpen

Hi nambiar

Sill I can't understand all these, Also I don't. want to discuss with Mathew or you about this.
I am going to close this thread, I don't want to discuss all these.
By the way, i assume you are in labour consultancy , could you arrange a master cook to cook for 10-12 workers in our farm,adalur. Both veg and non veg. Neat and experienced person needed. Pls. send me a message, if you could arrange.

Status
Not open for further replies.