Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need informaton to start new firm for goat farming.

Register

Click Here!

mohsin 234

Dear Sir, Kindly help me out , I want to start a new firm for goat farming . My name is mohsin ansari ,and my contact no is 9096443118 .Kindly send or contact me with any consult person.My email is sukaina.noorani6@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

aksharambs

Dear,

We are start-up business consulting company, we surely can help you built your dream business.

Initial Consulting – Business Modelling
Business Plans /Project Report – Goat Farm
Shed Design

If interested you can call our expert.
Meticulous Business Solutions Private Limited.
Mr. Yogesh - Food & Agri Business Consultant
+91 992 167 1369
yogesh@meticulousbizsol.com

tushar_1109

Hello Team,
I am planning to start Goat farming at Solapur.. we are in deciding mode wherein we can decide if we should go for Elevated Platform for the shed. Can you please provide your views for the same?

Hello Team,
I am planning to start Goat farming at Solapur.. we are in deciding mode wherein we can decide if we should go for Elevated Platform for the shed. Can you please provide your views for the same?

sentimentally people say start with sheep and go for Goats if you are more interested in Goats.
Get into this business if you love animals and like to spend time with them feel them if not it is not suggested to go for this business. It is long process minimum 1.5 to 2 years it will take time for you the setup understand how to maintain them study diseases after that only you can go for huge investment and get good profits.
Please go through the below link if get bookish knowledge later we have some training centers in and around Bangalore go and attend them and decide to start.

http://agritech.tnau.ac.in/animal_husbandry/animhus_sheep_feeding.html

ajaisingh

Goat farming best for all type of land, rough land, less water land, start with waste used chain get good return. If u need advisor for setup your project, take our paid service……..inbox24@rediffmail.com.....