Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need information on setting-up plant nursery in Mumbai

Register

Click Here!

utopia78

Hello,

I am from Mumbai and am planning to start a plant nursery that mainly focuses on succulents. I wanted to check if there is anyone here who can give information on how I can start a nursery, costs involved, area setup required, how to procure initial seeds or plants etc.

Thank you.

greenlandfns

Hello,

I am from Mumbai and am planning to start a plant nursery that mainly focuses on succulents. I wanted to check if there is anyone here who can give information on how I can start a nursery, costs involved, area setup required, how to procure initial seeds or plants etc.

Thank you.
We provide consultancy service for setting up nurseries and farms. Please see our diverse posts in this site: Well-Known Member: greenlandfns
Please mail us for further details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Thank you for your reply. I shall email you shortly. Where are you based in India?
We are based in Kerala (Palakkad), Bangalore, Hubli (Karnataka) and we have our Associate (Project Owner) based in Mumbai (Andheri) with Farm project in Madoshi, Bhiwandi Taluk, Thane District.

garao56

Dear sir, Please inform me whether the nursery is for fruit trees or vegetables nursery ( can taken up in shade net_ If project report is required for availing bank loan please contact us for further guidance

G.Anandarao B.Sc(Ag)
Retd Agricultural Officer ( Dept of Agril) & Agricultural Banker (Syndicate Bank) &
Also Ex.Lead District Manager
Vijayawada , AP
9703128495/8074257374
garao56@gmail.com

garao56

Dear Sri Utopia 78

Please react to any one of the above respondents/consultants. Other wise we feel that you casually inquiring without any need or seriousness and keeping your phone number hiding . Please do not waste our time. Every person seeking information is adopting the same tactics. It is not fair on your part.

Thank you

G.Anandarao

garao56

Please contact us for project report

G.Anandarao B.Sc(Ag)
Retd Agricultural Officer ( Dept of Agril) & Agricultural Banker (Syndicate Bank) &
Also Ex.Lead District Manager
Vijayawada , AP
9703128495/8074257374
garao56@gmail.com