Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need information on mushroom& babycorn

Register

Click Here!

venkatvelpula

Hi i am from Anantapur,Andhra Pradesh. I would like to cultivate Mushroom and Babycorn.. Can anyone give me information on how to proceed as i am new to agriculture.

Thanks,
Venkat

kirti s

Dear sir,

sir anathpura is well suited for cultivation of milky mushroom which prefers 36 to 38 degree C so by using natural climet u can cultivate, better cantact near by Horticulture dept as u are going to get subsidy also establishing, substrate is essential Paddy straw is well suited soak in cold water for 8 hrs, later boil the straw for 2 hrs so that it will kill the contaminants then shade dry put it in PP cover which is having 150 gauge 20/6 to quarter part of bag sow the seeds again refill the bag sow the seed such three layrs can be made finally tie the tip and keep it far 18 days. after 18 days top is opened casing material is put on the top so that it willl provide physical support to mushroom(Casing material can be one part FYM, One part Sand and one part red earth which is sterilized) after 15 days u can c the milky mushroom after maturity it is cut and marketed such three crops can be taken.

Baby corn also promising crop which sells not less than Rs.10(Avg) mahico, Namdhari provide the seeds and technology pls cantact.

Regads

Kirti s

natwarr

a new indian agriculture forum

Hi all

I created a new agriculture forum,which is dedicated to the indian farmers.
pls join us.

Kisan Forum
Please contact.........

Last edited by a moderator:

erulappan

mushroom

sir i am already make oyster and milky mushroom spawn contact

bhaskarramasamy

Dairy Form

Hai I want to start new dairy form (Cow) .How to start the dairy, which type of cow useful to us good quilty and qty milk and also how to maitain pls repl to me

sasprasad

hello sir,
contact your nearest andhra pradesh horticultural officer - avaiable at your mandal /district agricultural office., or hyderabad main offcie near assemble hall or toll free number
please contact........