Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need information on Cashew Nut Processing and training.

Register

Click Here!

greenlandfns

I am interested in Cashew nut Processing Project. want information about this Project and also training about this.
We can set up Cashew Nut Processing Project under complete consultancy (turnkey basis) and you can get training also.
Please mail the capacity per day (MT per day) you want to process, your project land details and your investment capacities, local availability of raw material (raw cashew nut), whether you want to import cashew nuts (we have a client with stock of 50,000 MT in Guyana ready to sell at competitive rates), your net worth to get loan etc

Last edited by a moderator:

rams_farms

I am interested in Cashew nut Processing Project. want information about this Project and also training about this.
Hi Deshmukh Vijay,
I'm not sure about your location. We are doing cashew business in Tamilnadu(Panruti) C.K.R Cashews Pvt Ltd. Located near Panruti.We take care of complete processing of Cashew nut, by importing raw cashew nut from African countries and process it in local and export in packages. we are looking for investors too, If you are interested you can invest in our business and join with us to get the advantages of learning this business to have hands on this field.
Regards,
Rajesh

Last edited by a moderator: