Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need information about polyhouse cultivation.

Register

Click Here!

rajasekhar482

I am planning to construct a polyhouse, please suggest me the details about polyhouse and contact numbers of people who can help me on this. I would like to visit few polyhouse near by hyderabad, please let me know the details of contact. Thanks

I am planning to construct a polyhouse, please suggest me the details about polyhouse and contact numbers of people who can help me on this. I would like to visit few polyhouse near by hyderabad, please let me know the details of contact. Thanks
Dear Sir; We provide technical assistance for developing Polyhouse Projects. Kindly feel free to contact at +9 19869246261, Email: rajesh@sohamagro.com
kind regard
Rajesh

organicpoint

dear Sir,

I am looking for terrace gardening and need expert advise in constructing a poly house, area approximately 2000 sq.feet. in chennai

Could you please let me know what will be best possible method and how much is the cost.

Regards,

Thomas Rajan

rangaganesan

Respected friend: Mr.

Quotation for poly / green house.

Thanking you for your inquiry and under signed had discussion with you ,regarding poly / green house .Please find attachment quotation for 1 acre and income chart, this is for your reference only. FARMER WILL GET 50% subsidy, balance through bank loan. Farmer invests only 10 to 15 % of margin money .Getting subsidy and bank loan will be carried out by us. Please fill the order form and sent to factory

M/s, Green India Mission (P) Ltd.

As per your requirement our technical expert visits your place and will help you for setting up a poly house /green house: *project planning ---*Bank finance ---*project set-up ---*government subsidy ---*Agronomy service. *marketing assistance etc, as a turn -key project as per your requirement. The turn-key project will be carried by, M/s, Green India Mission (P) Ltd .at Gujarat, further information please call 9377606345. Mr , jaiswal Director , They are the pioneer manufacturer of poly house /green house.. Please visit our web;-www.missiongreenindia.com. Required poly house site visit,training will be given to you and your farm assistant after placing purchase order.

Advantages of green house,

poly house farming is better than open land farming, 1) ,O season crop production possible.2),The yield may be 2 to 10 times higher than that open cultivation .( its vary depend type of green house ,type of crop, environmental control facilities and type of seeds) 3),Reduction of lobar cost.4),less requirements of water, compost, chemicals, pesticides.5),Easy to operate ,maintenance and controlling .6)Pest and diseases control fast and easy.7),Crop favourable and controllable ecological system.8),Easy adoptable modern technology of farming etc

. M/S, BRIGHT INDIA is Tamil Nadu distributor for poly /green house contact Mr., Rangaganessan, 9444123740

After sending your order conformation fresh detailed quotation will sent you from factory for further step. .

Also sent your full address, place, location and contact numbers etc ,for further process,

Please feel free to contact us for further clarification.

Green India available at -- using: http//play.google.com.

thanking you ,

with regards,

For, BRIGHT INDIA.

Rangaganessan.

sidram

Thanking you for your inquiry and under signed had discussion with you ,regarding poly / green house .Please find attachment quotation for 1 acre and income chart, this is for your reference only. FARMER WILL GET 50% subsidy, balance through bank loan. Farmer invests only 10 to 15 % of margin money .Getting subsidy and bank loan will be carried out by us. Please fill the order form and sent to factory

As per your requirement our technical expert visits your place and will help you for setting up a poly house /green house: *project planning ---*Bank finance ---*project set-up ---*government subsidy ---*Agronomy service. *marketing assistance etc, as a turn -key project as per your requirement. The turn-key project will be carried by, M/s, Green India Mission (P) Ltd .at Gujarat, further information please call 9377606345. Mr , jaiswal Director , They are the pioneer manufacturer of poly house /green house.. Please visit our web;-www.missiongreenindia.com. Required poly house site visit,training will be given to you and your farm assistant after placing purchase order.

poly house farming is better than open land farming, 1) ,O season crop production possible.2),The yield may be 2 to 10 times higher than that open cultivation .( its vary depend type of green house ,type of crop, environmental control facilities and type of seeds) 3),Reduction of lobar cost.4),less requirements of water, compost, chemicals, pesticides.5),Easy to operate ,maintenance and controlling .6)Pest and diseases control fast and easy.7),Crop favourable and controllable ecological system.8),Easy adoptable modern technology of farming etc

. M/S, BRIGHT INDIA is Tamil Nadu distributor for poly /green house contact Mr., Rangaganessan, 9444123740

After sending your order conformation fresh detailed quotation will sent you from factory for further step. .

Also sent your full address, place, location and contact numbers etc ,for further process,

thanking you ,

with regards,

For, BRIGHT INDIA.

Rangaganessan.

Dear Mr. Rangaganessan,

I am also interested in setting up a 1 acre polyhouse in North-Karnataka (Vijayapura). Could you forward me a quotation for 1 ac.

Thanks!
Sid

sangith

thanking you ,

with regards,

For, BRIGHT INDIA.

Rangaganessan.

Can you send me the quotation for 1 acre in Karnataka to sangith@gmail.com

mohseens

Dear Sir,

Introduction of the Company

Is an organization established to render the service to the respected farmers, a backbone of Indian economy?

The establishment is made after the one year’s continual efforts of promoters & their sister concern in the agriculture & allied field.

We are broadly in the consultation in Hitech Floriculture and Horticulture & Turnkey Project in Poly House Construction for the farmers residing in the India, Combodia, Egypt, Nepal and Sri Lanka, to provide various services in the field of agriculture

Establishment of projects

Establish the Horticulture land development, Turnkey Project in Poly house,

Shade house, Net House processing units & provide further technical Support

etc.Erection of project on Turnkey basis from design stage up to final

Production.

Plantation of selected crop & support to our comprehensive Technical

Assistant.

Please send me your mail id & contact no. I will send you Poly House Quotation.

Please feel free contact me if you any need further information.

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,

Ravindra Saste.

Shrushti Hitech & Agriculture Development.

Cell No. - +919890769945

Viber - +919403967696

skype- ravindra.saste1

Web- www.shrushtihitech.com
Please send me quatation and procedure for 1 acre poly house on mohseen_shaikh2010@yahoo in

pshailu

thanking you ,

with regards,

For, BRIGHT INDIA.

Rangaganessan.

Dear Sir,

I would also like to have a quotation for the Green House.
My place is in Vangni near Badlapur Maharashtra
email:- pshailu@hotmail.com

Thank you

Shailesh