Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

need information about dairy farms

Register

Click Here!

prasadbldr

Sir/madam,
I am very much enthusiastic to start a dairy farm in Bangalore. This is will be operational in this mid year. But to know some practical factors, wish to visit some of dairy farms (number of animals may be less or more). I can discuss and get an idea about the practical problems facing by them.
Here I request one and all, please provide me the details of dairy farm which you have noticed and upto your knowledge. This is my humble request. Please provide me the contact details or address of such dairy farms to visit in and around Bangalore, Karnataka, Andhra and Tamil Nadu
Regards
B.S.PRASAD

hdayanan

Sir/madam,
I am very much enthusiastic to start a dairy farm in Bangalore. This is will be operational in this mid year. But to know some practical factors, wish to visit some of dairy farms (number of animals may be less or more). I can discuss and get an idea about the practical problems facing by them.
Here I request one and all, please provide me the details of dairy farm which you have noticed and upto your knowledge. This is my humble request. Please provide me the contact details or address of such dairy farms to visit in and around Bangalore, Karnataka, Andhra and Tamil Nadu
Regards
B.S.PRASAD
I have sent you PM, also you can contact me hdayanan Gmail.