Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need information about country chicken farming.

Register

Click Here!

kgs_agri2003

I have plan to start Country Chicken farm in 30 Cent area. I need information about where to buy chicks?, what should be the minimum investment needed?, what are all the precautionary measures should take? and where to sell? (is any big buyers). So i need answers for this ?? and some guidance as brouchers or training centres also needed.

gvramana

I have plan to start Country Chicken farm in 30 Cent area. I need information about where to buy chicks?, what should be the minimum investment needed?, what are all the precautionary measures should take? and where to sell? (is any big buyers). So i need answers for this ?? and some guidance as brouchers or training centres also needed.

greenlandfns

Dear All Members in this Thread,

We provide Concept to Completion Consultancy Services (C2CS) for Integrated Green Farm Projects (IGFP) including Poultry Projects (all birds). We can provide complete consultancy assistance for your Country Chicken Project, including supply of chicks and all guidance. Please mail us your project location details along with land details and your contact details to: greenlandfns@gmail.com