Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need information about Aquaponics

Register

Click Here!

sureshkanga

Dear all,

Iam into organic farming in my 10 acres of land in perambalur district, Trichirapalli. We are into propagating plants and the sales of various fruit and ornamental plants. We do sell vermicompost in wholesale and also the African earthworms. Now I would like to setup a aquaponic unit in my land, Can anyone provide me any details about aquaponics? or kindly provide me the contact details if someone is cultivating using Aquaponics setup in Tamil Nadu or South India.

vasahp20

Premium Member
HPL Global - Setting up of Aquaponics Unit

Dear all,

Iam into organic farming in my 10 acres of land in perambalur district, Trichirapalli. We are into propagating plants and the sales of various fruit and ornamental plants. We do sell vermicompost in wholesale and also the African earthworms. Now I would like to setup a aquaponic unit in my land, Can anyone provide me any details about aquaponics? or kindly provide me the contact details if someone is cultivating using Aquaponics setup in Tamil Nadu or South India.
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as Agriconsultants providing hi-tech solutions in modern agriculture farming, Greenhouse cultivation, rain water harvesting systems, drip irrigation, renewable energy solutions such as solar energy, biogas and gobar gas

HPLwas set up in the year 2008 with Offices in Singapore and Chennai, India. At present,we are providing hi-tech solutions to our customers in Sri Lanka and Bangalore. We are also exporters of assorted fresh vegetables and fruits. We shall be glad to provide you with complete information on your requirements for acquaponics cultivation. Please send me your details so that I could contact you at the earliest.

Regards

Vasant Rao
Director
HPL Global Services Pvt Ltd
Plot #1B, 2nd Floor, Babu Jegan Street
Kannan Bala Nagar, Arumbakkam.
Chennai - 600106
Tel.: 9566022799