Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Available Need Info - Ultra High Density CashewNut/Lemon/Mango/Guava Farming

Register

Click Here!

ganaya66

Hi Guys,

Did anybody try Ultra High-Density Farming of Cashewnut/Guava/Mango/Lemons in this Group?

I need some true Opinions as I'm planning to start too. Please, friends if you have seen UHD in action (physically) or tried it please share your comments.

Is it really true that Tree will start bearing fruits in the 1st year of the plantation ?
Is UHD technique labor intensive? if yes then for long?

Thanks
Ganesh

brreddy

Ultra High Density plantation in Mango is possible with 3*2 Mts distance and 675 plants per acre. However, extra care is to be taken i.e, more inputs required, regular pruning, after 15-20 years one middle tree can be removed and till then get the benefit of yields. I have personally seen these plantations in my area, and now a days, I strongly recommend the Ultra High Density plantations for Mango. One can get the old grafts (more than two years) of Mango even with fruits. These, of course, yields from 1st year onwards. However, I can't recommend these too old grafts because, their root system is not stretched and unable to spread in the field easily.

paarva

Amarpali mango variety is most suitable for ultra high density mango plantation.

Last edited by a moderator:

tukur

Dear Paarva,
Thank you for prompt response. In Nigeria we do not have Amarpali variety. But we have Tommy, Peter, Alphonsos, meyer, keith, john bull etc. Which among the available varieties is most suitable?

siri_hor

We have successfully done UHD IN TAIWAN GAUVA in Karnataka and the crop is in flowering. We had received sample yield in one year, and the notable point is it is totally organically cultivated.

mohamid5

We need to cooperate with reliable firm to introduce UHD in mango to Saudi Arabia, starting with our own farm, if you kindly advice us whom to contact for full cooperation from A to Z and all related aspects to the subject, kindly contact us on: mohamid5@hotmail.com

arunchalafarms

We have successfully done UHD IN TAIWAN GAUVA in Karnataka and the crop is in flowering. We had received sample yield in one year, and the notable point is it is totally organically cultivated.
Dear sir

Please provide ur details, I am looking for some Guidance for the same

arunchalafarms

Hi sir

Which place are you located, I would like visit your farm please provide your details

purnachan

Hi Guys,

Did anybody try Ultra High-Density Farming of Cashewnut/Guava/Mango/Lemons in this Group?

I need some true Opinions as I'm planning to start too. Please, friends if you have seen UHD in action (physically) or tried it please share your comments.

Is it really true that Tree will start bearing fruits in the 1st year of the plantation ?

Thanks
Ganesh
Sir,
At any cost you will not get fruits in first year. UHD is a scientific method of cropping of fruit crops with the intention of utilising available land to the maximum.

purnachan

Hi Guys,

Thanks
Ganesh
Sir, if you are interested, I can suggest some farms where HDP of Alphanso is done in Karnataka, 80 km from Bangalore. You can visit them and gain first hand experience and share their ideas.
Also you can see Project Unnati Mango of Jain Irrigations and Coco-Cola Company.

Any further assistance feel free to contact