Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need ideas

Register

Click Here!

fair-deal

Hi all, I have one acre of agriculture land on edge of hill with good scenery view in Raigad district of Maharashtra. I am looking for new ideas where I can make use of my agriculture land and make good profit with maintenance.

garao56

In the edge of the hill the land may be slopy and unven. First of all bench terracing must be done to prevent soil erosion and to improve water conservation. Based on the topography the crops like vegetables and other crops suitable for the land can be taken up .

Last edited by a moderator:

svernekar

Hi all, I have one acre of agriculture land on edge of hill with good scenery view in Raigad district of Maharashtra. I am looking for new ideas where I can make use of my agriculture land and make good profit with maintenance.
Hi, if the location is scenic, you can make a eco-resort type of development, and manage it. It will be a great venture appealing for true travellers seeking Konkan Tourism, milleneials & foreigners etc. If you like the idea; we can help you develop this at a low cost but fantastic result!

fair-deal

Hi, if the location is scenic, you can make a eco-resort type of development, and manage it. It will be a great venture appealing for true travellers seeking Konkan Tourism, milleneials & foreigners etc. If you like the idea; we can help you develop this at a low cost but fantastic result!
Please send me your contact number.

Last edited by a moderator: