Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need help

Register

Click Here!

narvekar

Sir,
I have a small broiler poultry farm. Not able to control house flies outside and inside the poultry farm. Please help me to control the house flies.

organic farmer

House flies

There are two ways to control house flies 01. use an electronic device called fly trap which you can find in bakeries hotels and chain shops. This is very effective, one time investment 02.Use turmeric powder mixed with water and sprinkle every four hours once, or use phenol mixed with water and sprinkle every four hours once.

Last edited by a moderator:

nbala

For control of House flies and keeping poultry farm germ free

you can get permanent soultion. Prevention is better than cure. Highly concentrated special solution which can be diluted and used for this purpose available.

rajugandhi

Flay Control Product

Sir,
I have a small broiler poultry farm. Not able to control house flies outside and inside the poultry farm. Please help me to control the house flies.
Jai Shri Krisna

The well pruven the flay control product is available.

Thank You

The Pramoter Of the
Wealth Creation Cocept Of
Shrti Udyog Bhandar PuneFly

eiribooks

Contact us for poultry farm

Hello,

We can provide you detail on small broiler poultry farm. Please do provide us your contact details. Also do share your complete contact detail, to enable us to send you our technical magazine.

Engineers India Research Institute, technical and financial consultant is a reliable name in the industrial world for offering all type of industrial project reports small scale industrial reports.

Click Here to purchase online

Kindly provide your contact details, Email ID , mobile or contact us at below address so that we can discuss more on this and we can send you Hi-Tech Magazine:

Email: info@eiribooksandprojectreports.com
Engineers India Research Institute
Address:
4449, Nai Sarak,
Main Road, Delhi - 110006 (India)
Mobile:
+91 - 9811437895 (Mr Sudhir Gupta)
Website (Online Store):
http://www.eiribooksandprojectreports.com