Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need help with documentation and cost estimate to set-up Solar Power Plant.

Register

Click Here!

msonwane

Sir/Madam,
I am planning to establish 200 kw solar power plant for gried tie up. My land is in nagpur, Maharashtra. I need help with documentation and cost estimate.
Thank you.

abhay k

Sir/Madam,
I am planning to establish 200 kw solar power plant for gried tie up. My land is in nagpur, Maharashtra. I need help with documentation and cost estimate.
Thank you.
Dear Sonawaneji,

Please call me on this no. Mr. Abhay K. 09870059400. We will give you best rate and support to establish this plant.

Regrads!!
Mr. Abhay K.

balaki

Am planning to establish / Install a small solar power plant project in my agricultural land for gried tie up and earn few lacs per month(from 4 acres). Hope 40% subsidy and grants available for farmers. .. My land is in A.P ie.. 70kms from Chitoor.. I need help with documentation ,cost estimate and financial support...
Suggestions please

greenlandfns

Am planning to establish / Install a small solar power plant project in my agricultural land for gried tie up and earn few lacs per month(from 4 acres). Hope 40% subsidy and grants available for farmers. .. My land is in A.P ie.. 70kms from Chitoor.. I need help with documentation ,cost estimate and financial support...
Suggestions please
We can provide complete consultancy for setting up solar power plants. You may be able to have <> 1.5 MW project in 4 acres (blanket cover system-covering the entire land area with PV panels): 120 Sq Ft space required for 1 Kw PV panel. We can do the project on Turnkey basis including all documentation, Project Report for loan etc. You can get 90% loan for solar projects. Please mail us your land details and contact details to: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Sir/Madam,
Thank you.
We can provide complete consultancy for setting up solar power plants. 120 Sq Ft space required for 1 Kw PV panel. We can do the project on Turnkey basis including all documentation, Project Report for loan etc. You can get 90% loan for solar projects. Please mail us your land details and contact details to: greenlandfns@gmail.com