Need Help to Start nursery and Tissue Culture plant.

Register

gandhi_sana

Hi All,

I am located in Tirunelveli- Tamil Nadu, i have 7 acres of land on NH-7, Coconut and mango are cultivating in our farm and 3 acres of land is empty. Now i am plan to start nursery or tissue culture plants or goat farm. Good water source in our land. Jointventure and other suggestion are welcome to guidance require to start. your suggestions may send to my mail.

Last edited by a moderator:

gandhi_sana

Hi All,

I am located in Tirunelveli- Tamil Nadu, i have 7 acres of land on NH-7, Coconut and mango are cultivating in our farm and 3 acres of land is empty. Now i am plan to start nursery or tissue culture plants or goat farm. Good water source in our land. Jointventure and other suggestion are welcome to guidance require to start. your suggestions may send to my

yasshrao

Nursery & TC

We can provide necessary help to start a Seedling Nursery for Vegetables , Fruits & Flowers. You could also undertake secondary hardening of TC -Bannans.

Kindly contact ]

Warm Regards.

ammanana

Gangadhar.Kanaka

Good Evebing sir/madam,

This is a very good Decession you have taken that starting a nursery,
and you told that you have 3 acers of land with you for a good nursery 01 acer is sufficient as hopping you are in initial stage and rest of the two acers you can use 01 for emu bird culture and rest you can use for alovera plantation that will gives you lot of income now a days alovera pulp and juice are using in medicine and that was become a part in our lives ,All the best.

Thanks and regards,
gangadhar.kanaka

gandhi_sana

We can provide necessary help to start a Seedling Nursery for Vegetables , Fruits & Flowers. You could also undertake secondary hardening of TC -Bannans.

Kindly contact ]

Warm Regards.
Hi,
Thanks for your reply,
please send your detail

gandhi_sana

Good Evebing sir/madam,

This is a very good Decession you have taken that starting a nursery,
and you told that you have 3 acers of land with you for a good nursery 01 acer is sufficient as hopping you are in initial stage and rest of the two acers you can use 01 for emu bird culture and rest you can use for alovera plantation that will gives you lot of income now a days alovera pulp and juice are using in medicine and that was become a part in our lives ,All the best.

Thanks and regards,
gangadhar.kanaka
Thanks for your Motivation.....

Please send your contact detail and keep in touch withme...
Thanks and Regards,

sana.