Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need help to establish Dairy farm

Register

Click Here!

Ashwini

HI DHiraj,

Where are you located??? YOu can contact the nearest DAiry development board for details or even the Krishi VIgyan kendra will highlight you about the project details

REgards
Ashwini

dhiraj123

My location- Dist Amravati
I have 8 acre Land & want to establish Dairy farm
Do u Help Me? or would u like to give any suggestion?

drsarkar

For A - Z Management on Cattle & Buffalo Farm Projects

Dear Mr Dhiraj ,

We are an authorized Dairy Consultant and can support you total project Consultancy to establish your Farm shed design on H-H / T-T / Loose / semi loose technique / conventional system , feed & fodder units , farm routine systems , labour mgmt , animal selection & purchase , breeding and healthcare policies for your project. I had developed so many projects on scientific way and presently providing consultancies on Betul / Nagpur / Pallakad / Allahabad / Agra . You can contact us ..

My location- Dist Amravati
I have 8 acre Land & want to establish Dairy farm
Do u Help Me? or would u like to give any suggestion?

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.

atkarne

wanted to start dairy farm

Dear sir,
I am Mr. shrikant Atkarne. I just want to start dairy farm having the production of 100 liter per day. I have to start it with a slot of goat farm. please reply soon along with the banking details which will provide me instant loan.
Thanking you.