Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need Help on Agriculture(Tensed)

Register

Click Here!

mankup

Hello Everyone :D

I am currently a student, but I am in little tension about my future. The reason is what will I do (work) that means I have some problems. The problem is that I want to do something in my own city like farming or some kind of business and I cannot find out what will be good for me.

I have about 7 ares of land which is handled by my father, right now only wheat and soyabean are grown on the field. And you know what we only get about RS 30,000 per year. I don't think that this is what we can make per year, I think we can make more than this per year. But the reason is that I don't know much about agriculture, that's why I can't help in any way.

Please let me know some good type of method by which I can raise my money per year. I am interested in doing some kind of work like planting some kind of medicinal plant or something like that which can be grown with less water and don't need much attention. OR please let me know you suggestions.

Thanks in advanced Bye bye take care ..... Waiting for you replies.:confused:

atulkalaskar

Hi Buddy,

first of all do tell us where are you located? Which major markets are closer to you? Growing fruits, vegetables and greens could be more profitable if done in proper manner.

What kind of investment capability you have? Can you built a greenhouse?

If so I suggest you study hydroponics and use it to produce vegetables and greens year round and sell it fresh in the market.

Regards

Atul Kalaskar

mankup

Sorry Sir that I haven't told much about myself. But here is the answer :-

I am from Madhya Pradesh and I have about 7 acres of land near sagar city. If you don't know were is sagar, than sagar is 200 KM away from Bhopal.

Since we don't have tube well, well now, but we have enough water for land that we grow wheat and soyabean in our fields presently. But they don't gave much money according to investment and hard work of our labours.

Please let me know what I can do and How I can do, Investment is not a thing because I can start the work with small to large.

thanks in advanced

jitendraknigam

Why tens ?

Dear ...........

It's always good to explore the opportunity for betterment. Life is full with so many opportunity & Joy.

U can change your cultivation practices, divert to Medicinal, vegetables, organic farming or seed production. Even if u r growing Wheat or Soyabean try to get tie-up with seed company to sale produce as seed.

Remamber Cultivation is ART and Science. Selection of right crop/ variety/ timely sowing and good selling stategy always give u better return.

Any KVK staff, Seed dealers, Seed company can support u. U will get better soluation from your near by. Try to explore the suitable persons, surrounding.

Reg. job don't vary. Economy is booming. definetely u will get suitable job. Try to complete your study.

Regards,

Dr J K Nigam
CEo
Please contact...

Hello Everyone :D

I am currently a student, but I am in little tension about my future. The reason is what will I do (work) that means I have some problems. The problem is that I want to do something in my own city like farming or some kind of business and I cannot find out what will be good for me.

I have about 7 ares of land which is handled by my father, right now only wheat and soyabean are grown on the field. And you know what we only get about RS 30,000 per year. I don't think that this is what we can make per year, I think we can make more than this per year. But the reason is that I don't know much about agriculture, that's why I can't help in any way.

Please let me know some good type of method by which I can raise my money per year. I am interested in doing some kind of work like planting some kind of medicinal plant or something like that which can be grown with less water and don't need much attention. OR please let me know you suggestions.

Thanks in advanced Bye bye take care ..... Waiting for you replies.:confused:

Last edited by a moderator: