Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need help in Quinoa farming and processing units

Register

Click Here!

Hi

Greetings!!
This is sumanth i am a software engineer. I lives in usa, i have intrest in doing farming .Could you please help me in sharing the information in Quinoa farming . steps involved in farming and where to buy the seeds .please send me your contact number in comments .so that i will reply

Waiting for your reply!!!

Thanks
sumanth

Hi

Greetings!!
This is sumanth i am a software engineer. I lives in usa, i have intrest in doing farming .Could you please help me in sharing the information in Quinoa farming . steps involved in farming and where to buy the seeds .please send me your contact number in comments .so that i will reply

Waiting for your reply!!!

Thanks
sumanth
Hii Mr.Sumanth If you are interested I can provide you in India itself & later on You Import from India......Right now I am Having 200 MT with me.....Its of A Grade Lab tested & organic .My watsapp details..........9953104533 (rupesh gupta) From Delhi.

ketanmehta

Dear Mr. Sumanth, If you can surmount two problems for Quinoa then it is the simplest thing on earth. If you can get the best seeds from Latin America and you can sell the cultivated produce, then it is a piece of cake. The cultivation is the simplest from both organic as well as inorganic point of view in India and no other country (not even Africa) can beat India on cultivation costs if the scale of operations is large enough to be economic (if scale in India is small, then your cultivation costs can be higher than US/ Europe). We have an Indian Sandalwood plantation which is surrounded by paddy/ rice growers all around. If interested you could buy our agricultural land with the Sandalwood Plantation and we have a big bungalow where you can live and get your quinoa cultivated by all the surrounding paddy farmers or you can easily buy paddy lands where you can grow Quinoa yourselves. We have a very large agricultural business mainly for horticulture crops and you can even buy our fruits for exports to United States - at present we sell everything locally. My email: ketanmehtaketan@gmail.com

Best regards,

Ketan Mehta

ketanmehta

Rajasthan has successfully tested Quinoa farming in winter. Most poor paddy farmers do rain fed rice cultivation in India in summer and let the land remain barren in winter on account of lack of resources to invest in winter crops in absence of irrigation facilities. If you could invest in tapping ground water, drip fertigation etc which is essential for winter crop under buy-back arrangement, then Quinoa cultivation in winter is a good possibility for contract farming. It will help poor farmers in India to earn additional income and serve your commercial interest. Socially it works better for everyone in social India, rather than capitalist form of farming practiced in the west.

geosky

Hi , I am Kumar from Hyderabad. I have polyhouse and I am also have intrested to farm quinoa grains . if u get any information pls share about quinoa I am also share if any information I share u. Surekumar203@gmail. Com