Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need help in project report of aromatic oils

Register

Click Here!

rukmini

Hai Viewers,

I am P. Bhaskar Babu, interested to take up Aromatic oils Cultivation and Distillation Process mainly Palmarosa and Leamongrass Crops. Basically I am a Agriculture Science Graduate, completed Agriclinics and Agribussiness Training , and now eligible to avail Bank Loan for the amount of 20 Lakhs under NABADRD-Refinance Scheme for Agri Graduates. I wish to establish the Distillation Unit at ADONI Area of KURNOOL Dist, of A.P. State.

Meanwhile, I have to submit the Project Report to the Bankers. I request any body to help in this regard to start the Aromatic oils Cultivation and Distillation process under buy back up arrangement. Need support in this regard,,,,,,,,,my mobile: 9247306052, EMAIL: bhaskarponnathota@gmail.com

pioneeragri

Hello Bhaskar

At Pioneer Aromatics & Agri Solutions, we are Agri consultant and exporter of aromatic oils. We can prepare desired DPR for aromatic grass(es) cultivation and processing and help you or setting up of quality distillation plant. We shall also buyback all your produced aromatic oils.

For more details and discussion, please feel free to call me onto below mentioned numbers or send us an Email at sales@pioneeragri.com.

Thanks and best regards

Dr Ubaid Khan

kittu653

Hai Mr.Bhaskar This is krishna reddy.
Since last 3years we are cultivating the Palmarosa and Lemongrass in 150Acers and we are designing own DISTULLATION UNIT with minimum cost and it is used since last 3years.
If you want more information about cultivation and project report reply to kittu.reddy653@gmail.com

Regards
krishna reddy
93 94 845 745