Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need guidance to start-up sandal wood plantation

Register

Click Here!

greenlandfns

Please help me regarding plantation of sandle wood, how to plan sandle wood tree, best host for sandle wood, what are the material required to mix the soil for planting sandle wood tree etc
We provide complete consultancy services for sandal wood tree planting and all other required supports including supply of planting materials. Please mail us
@greenlandfns Please use private messages to share contact numbers. To send private message to any member, click on username > start conversation

Last edited by a moderator:

avant2020

We provide complete consultancy services for sandal wood tree planting and all other required supports including supply of planting materials. Please mail us
sir my name is Nived and company details as follows iam interested in SUPPLY OF AFRICAN SANDLE WOOD OIL AND LOGS
@avant2020 Please use private messages to share contact numbers. To send private message to any member, click on username > start conversation

avant2020

Please help me regarding plantation of sandle wood, how to plan sandle wood tree, best host for sandle wood, what are the material required to mix the soil for planting sandle wood tree etc
sir my name is Nived and company details as follows iam interested in SUPPLY OF AFRICAN SANDLE WOOD OIL AND LOGS
@avant2020 Please use private messages to share contact numbers. To send private message to any member, click on username > start conversation

myrive

Sandalwood tree crop requires hot atmosphere and it grows better in humid climatic conditions. Sandalwood tree cultivation also needs the temperature in between 12° and 35°C. It is the perfect temperature for good growth of sandalwood tree. At 600 and 1050 meters altitudes, this sandalwood tree plant grows wel

minalahm

Good morning sir, I am from Assam.. I am a plant supplier as well as Directioner of plant.. If you want to know anything regarding the plant. Then contact me.

W

wargvid

Before starting plantation of sandalwood tree plow the field until you get excellent tilth and weed free soil. Also, prepare the soil in such a way that the water in heavy rain or floods easily come out from the drain. Sandalwood cultivation process can be done by seeds and vegetatively through tissue culture. vidmate online saveinsta