Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need guidance to start-up poultry for chicken egg laying business

Register

Click Here!

harsha reddy

Hi sir,

I am Harsha Reddy from Puttaparthi , Anantapur district.... Having 2 acers of land and planning to do poultry chicken egg laying business
Can someone suggest me I get any subsidy from government and please tell me investment of this bussines

maitys

Hi sir,

I am Harsha Reddy from Puttaparthi , Anantapur district.... Having 2 acers of land and planning to do poultry chicken egg laying business
Can someone suggest me I get any subsidy from government and please tell me investment of this bussines
Poultry venture Capital Fund Scheme (PVCFS)
NABARD and Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) promotes this scheme to encourage entrepreneurship and employment opportunities in rural and backward areas.
NABARD provides 25 % of outlay as back ended capital subsidy and 33% in the case of SC/ST and North East states. It means the interested business person or an entrepreneur has to first avail a bank loan only then subsidy can be availed. In simple terms, 25% of your total investment will be adjusted as back ended capital subsidy.
Farmers, Entrepreneurs, NGOs, Private Limited Companies are eligible for this fund .

SBI Bank having also offers Poultry Loan . Persons having on hand training in Poultry can avail this loan to construct poultry shed , feed room or to buy equipment and machinery etc .

Free range country chicken poultry farm model will be more viable business plan for AP . with limited investment .