Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need guidance to start-up organic farming.

Register

Click Here!

tvkr99

Hi
I'm Krishna, completed my graduation in 2013 and worked in banking sector.Now I want to start agriculture business and particularly interested in learning organic farming and implementing.

My question is idont know where to start and where to learn.isthere any books on organic farming or any centers or self help groups or NGOs.im presently staying in bangalore.i started watching Subash paleakar ji videos.

Guys anyone could plz guide me in this.

Thank you
Krishna
tvkr@outlook.com

anika_gupta

Hi Manoj
your idea is so good. In case you need any tulasi plants visit this E-commerce website www.plantslive.in. You will get different varieties of plants not only tulasi. They have a fed ex option to delivery the plants

greenlandfns

Hi
I'm Krishna, completed my graduation in 2013 and worked in banking sector.Now I want to start agriculture business and particularly interested in learning organic farming and implementing.

My question is idont know where to start and where to learn.isthere any books on organic farming or any centers or self help groups or NGOs.im presently staying in bangalore.i started watching Subash paleakar ji videos.

Guys anyone could plz guide me in this.

Thank you
Krishna
tvkr@outlook.com
We provide Concept to Completion Consultancy Services (C2CS) for Integrated Green Farm Projects (IGFPs) based on Sustainable Farm Development & Management Systems (SFDMS), integrating High Value Crops-Multi Cultivation Organic System (HVC-MCOS). IGFPs also include diverse non-farming but farm based activities for generating additional income and include value addition, processing, packing and all type of agri-business.
Our Objectives: The basic motto of our consultancy services is to make farming and related farm based activities fully sustainable and make farming and related activities highly profitable through diverse high value crops and other activities simultaneously, and generate higher employment in the rural areas and assure highest return on investment to farmers/lease holders/farm based project owners/agri-business entrepreneurs.
Ø Our Guiding Principle: Best fertilizer for any farm is the farmer’s footsteps-Confucius.
Ø Our Guide Post: Those who are not ready to step into the farm/farm based projects and do not care their land and do not care about the atmosphere, soil, and water (elements of Mother Earth) can never become a successful farmer/farm entrepreneur.
Our Practices: We strictly follow only organic/traditional/natural/bio-dynamic/spiritual/Vriksha Ayurveda systems of farming and socially and environmentally sustainable practices in all farm based activities.
Please see our other posts in this site.
One of our associate firm require young, energetic persons with deep interest in farming, biodiversity, wildlife, travel etc to undertake assignments as Agriculture Tour Coordinators.
Please mail us for further details: E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

hello
sir i am manoj want to start agriculture business of tulsi and aloevera
We provide Concept to Completion Consultancy Services (C2CS) for Integrated Green Farm Projects (IGFPs) based on Sustainable Farm Development & Management Systems (SFDMS), integrating High Value Crops-Multi Cultivation Organic System (HVC-MCOS). IGFPs also include diverse non-farming but farm based activities for generating additional income and include value addition, processing, packing and all type of agri-business.
Our Objectives: The basic motto of our consultancy services is to make farming and related farm based activities fully sustainable and make farming and related activities highly profitable through diverse high value crops and other activities simultaneously, and generate higher employment in the rural areas and assure highest return on investment to farmers/lease holders/farm based project owners/agri-business entrepreneurs.
Ø Our Guiding Principle: Best fertilizer for any farm is the farmer’s footsteps-Confucius.
Ø Our Guide Post: Those who are not ready to step into the farm/farm based projects and do not care their land and do not care about the atmosphere, soil, and water (elements of Mother Earth) can never become a successful farmer/farm entrepreneur.
Our Practices: We strictly follow only organic/traditional/natural/bio-dynamic/spiritual/Vriksha Ayurveda systems of farming and socially and environmentally sustainable practices in all farm based activities.
Please see our other posts in this site.
One of our associate firm require young, energetic persons with deep interest in farming, biodiversity, wildlife, travel etc to undertake assignments as Agriculture Tour Coordinators.
Please mail us for further details: E: greenlandfns@gmail.com