Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need guidance to start-up Oragnic Fruit Tree Plantation in Ratnagiri Dist

Register

Click Here!

ganaya66

Friends I have a plan to buy some Agriculture land and start fruit plantation in Organic method. I have decided to buy land in Konkan region as its blessed with great Red Soil & weather to plant different varieties of fruits trees

Now looking for some partners or fellow Nature lovers who would love to do group Organic Fruit Farming.
As it would be easy to market bulk Organic products & build a community who care for mother earth.

Initial plan is to start with best grafted varieties of trees like Mango, Cashew, Lemon, Guava, Custard Apple, Jamun & Karonda along with trees like Malabar Neem & Moringa to safeguard our money. We can also plant some cash crops for initial period to earn constant money & do weed control.

I would love to have some experienced or passionate people towards Agriculture as Partner.
Friends, if you are really interested in this idea then do write or comment.

Cheers,
S Ganesh

hemant singh k

hi Ganesh,
i am hemant, i am also looking for land in konkan area from past 4 months for fruit farming.
we can be in touch to make a group and share knowledge.
whats app number - 09987862035

regards.

neha16483

hi Ganesh,
i am hemant, i am also looking for land in konkan area from past 4 months for fruit farming.
we can be in touch to make a group and share knowledge.
whats app number - 09987862035

regards.

We have developed agricultural Land/Farm house near mandangad Konkan Dist Ratnagiri. The cost of 11 Guntha Land with Ready Plantation is Rs. 700000.Its a State highway main road dam touch property. Water and electricity Also available. All documents are clear. If interested Please call us @ 7447456681. email us - neha16483@gmail.com

happi

Hello Neha,

Glad to know of your venture.
We would like to discuss and offer certain high value plants requiring low maintenance and can pay in multifolds of investment of 7 lacs also.
Hope to speak with you soon.

Regards,
Hozefa Kagalwala.
Cell:91-9869049987

royelias 01

Friends I have a plan to buy some Agriculture land and start fruit plantation in Organic method. I have decided to buy land in Konkan region as its blessed with great Red Soil & weather to plant different varieties of fruits trees

Now looking for some partners or fellow Nature lovers who would love to do group Organic Fruit Farming.
As it would be easy to market bulk Organic products & build a community who care for mother earth.

Initial plan is to start with best grafted varieties of trees like Mango, Cashew, Lemon, Guava, Custard Apple, Jamun & Karonda along with trees like Malabar Neem & Moringa to safeguard our money. We can also plant some cash crops for initial period to earn constant money & do weed control.

I would love to have some experienced or passionate people towards Agriculture as Partner.
Friends, if you are really interested in this idea then do write or comment.

Cheers,
S Ganesh
dear Ganesh jee,
we have a whats up group called saving mother earth ,mainly agriculture or nature lovers. some of them are buying properties in konkan ratnagiri side ,which is similar to your said plan. please contact mr kalpesh-9820203096. he can guide you. in fact i am also a member among the purchasing land but i m currently out of country. he can give you our activities in details

happi

Hello friends ,
It wou5be helpful to do multiple intercropping alongwith fruit trees.
If anyone is interested to do so, we can help you with procurement of quality seeds and saplings. As well as sales assist for quality produce.
Call us on cell:+91-9869049987

ganaya66

Hello,

Would be glad to supply you with quality trees of fruit, timber, high value crops, as well as intercrops for constant cash flow and safety.

Do call me on cell: +91-9869049987, or Email: happirehabcenter@gmail.com for further discussion a.

Hozefa K.
Hi Hozefa....where is your Nursery located ?? May I ask do you have any high Yielding Variety of Mango & Cashew Sapling ? Also Melia Dubia Saplings ?