Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need guidance to start-up mushroom cultivation.

Register

Click Here!

delunkang

Mushroom cultivation is one of the most profitable a business that can be started with minimum investment and space. It can be safely said that mushroom cultivation is a bright field with good prospects for an upcoming farmer. This is especially because mushrooms need minimum care, investment, and technology. It is necessary to know a proper way to cultivate it. After the suggestion of uncle. I contacted agrinoon.com/agriculture, which produce the quality based fresh and safety mushrooms for all season.

maitys

Guys I want to invest in mushroom cultivation. Plz guide me...
Plz mail me at smmalinidec@gmail.com. I really want to do this and work for it..
Guys I want to invest in mushroom cultivation. Plz guide me...
Plz mail me at smmalinidec@gmail.com. I really want to do this and work for it..
Mushroom production is an indoor activity , labour intensive and high profit venture !
India is endowed with favourable natural agro-climatic natural climate and rich source of agro-waste that could be exploited for the cultivation of diverse mushroom species .
Some of the popular mushroom varieties for temperate , sub –tropical and tropical conditions are :
Button mushroom ( Agaricus spp ) ;Oyster mushroom ( Pleurotus spp.); Straw mushroom ( Volvariella spp. );Milky mushroom (Calocybe indica spp.);Wood ear mushroom ( Auricularia spp. ) Reishi mushroom ( Ganoderma lucidum spp .) ;Winter mushroom ( Flammulina velutipes spp.);Shiitake mushroom ( Lentinula edodes spp.)
At present , the total mushroom production in India is approx. 1.25 MT per annum .
As per ICAR report from 2010 -2017 mushroom industry in India registered average growth rate of 4.3% . Out of the total mushroom produced white BUTTON mushroom shares 73%, followed by OYESTER mushroom 16%,STRAW mushroom 7% ,and MILKY mushroom 3% , MEDICINAL ( Reishi , Shiitake , Winter , Morel etc. ) mushrooms 1 %
There are two types of mushroom growers in India .
Seasonal growers and year round growers
Mushroom could be cultivated as low as Rs 50 ,000 to 1 lakh , but for commercial production unit of 30X15 ft , a minimum of Rs 8-9 lakh would be required . A crop required 45 days and on an average 1 to 1.5 ton crop can be harvested per annum with a gross profit of 30-40 % .
For domestic market ,mushroom cultivation and commercial feasibility depends upon the following factors –
(A) Location and spawn availability
(B) Target consumers and it’s dietary preference .
(C) Market assurance
(D) Availability of logistics facility