Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Need guidance to start-up horticulture for Southern Karnataka

Register

Click Here!

dadsdream

Hi, this is Sreenivas, planning for horticulture cultivation. I have a piece of land which measures about 4 acres and has ample free time (3 days in a week to be precise), I am planning to rejuvenate the land. Please share any relevant information on what I can do with that land. All kinds of suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance

garao56

Dear sir,

Please inform hitherto what are the crops/fruit plants taken up on the land. If new development is to be undertaken you have to develop the land by providing the following developmental activities.

1. Jungle clearance
2. Leveling
3. Bund formation
4.Development of well/Bore well
5.Pumpset
6.Fencing
6.Farm house /worker's quarter
7.New crops/Fruit crops proposed to planted on the land

Please inform the above particulars to enable us to prepare project report for availing any term loan from Banks

Last edited by a moderator:

dadsdream

It was previously cultivable land, left uncultivated for 4-5 years and there was a dried-up small river, which has been filled up with trees and bushes and topped up with mud about 3 years ago. The average rainfall is about 250-400 mm per year. I have borewell with about 2.5-inch water output.

garao56

Please take up land development like fencing, leveling, bunding, filling with earth etc and take up plantation of fruit crops. which type of fruit crop you are interested please inform to guide you

Last edited by a moderator:

purnachan

Hi, this is Sreenivas, planning for horticulture cultivation. I have a piece of land which measures about 4 acres and has ample free time (3 days in a week to be precise), I am planning to rejuvenate the land. Please share any relevant information on what I can do with that land. All kinds of suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance
Sir, where exactly is your land located?
We can guide you in setting up a profitable horticulture farm in less than 2 months

kskarnic

Please provide location of the land available facilities on site like irrigation facilities farm animals topography of the land existing crop or is it Barn would you be a absentee landlord or stay at the site. Availability of labour. Nearest market and any other information about the land status etc. All these information is essential to suggest activities that can be taken up without hassles.

garao56

Please take up land development and plantation of taiwan gua, apple ber, custard apple, pomegranate or any other fruit of your choice. If term loan is required from bank for meeting the expenses call on us.