Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need guidance to start-up cashew nuts processing plants

Register

Click Here!

pradeepbhati

I'm very much interested to start cashew nuts processing plant in surat, gujarat. Can you guide me from the process like machinery required, loan scheme, selling processed cashew 's, buying raw once. And can I see any plant which is working on this for better understanding of the system.

Regards,
Pradeep

mattdameon

I'm very much interested to start cashew nuts processing plant in surat, gujarat. Can you guide me from the process like machinery required, loan scheme, selling processed cashew 's, buying raw once. And can I see any plant which is working on this for better understanding of the system.

Regards,
Pradeep
We are into spices and Dry fruits . We are manufactures and traders of those. If interested to know more about it contact +91 8779649795

alchemistjk

Regards,
Pradeep
Dear Mr. Pradeep
We are running an organisation of consultancy & Advisory (EcolAgro Venture Pvt Ltd) dealing in all food processing and agribiz. Provide assistance in starting and buildingup of small range of businesses to big one.Our consulting services focus on efficiency,quality and productivity through innovative solutions and latest technology. We can provide you the complete common/bankable/customized Project Report for your business includes all your mentioned objectives.

Our Consultancy Services include all below aspects:

Guidance in Business Prospects / Investment Opportunities
Project Plan and Report

Fodder Management
Feed and Nutrition Management
Mushroom Cultivation
Microbial Culture
Waste Management
Cold Storage/CA chamber

Feel free to contact us on below details:

EcolAgro Venture Pvt.Ltd
ISO 9001 Certified Company.
Mail Id: agrifoodbiz.india@gmail.com
Cell: 07544012577, 9260995976
Landline: 0522-2347200

aksharambs

Dear @pradeepbhati
We are start-up business consulting company, we surely can help you in starting new businesses.
Get consultation for all your business queries - at Meticulous

Initial Consulting – Business Modelling
Business Plans /Project Report
Company Registration
Land Selection Assistance
Project Design
Assisted Machinery Buying Program
and Much more ...

Thanks & Regards,
Meticulous Business Solutions Private Limited
info@meticulous.in
Meticulous Business Solutions Private Limited - A startup Business Consulting Company